• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nervous.....

shazza2971

S: 16st8lb C: 14st10.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 1st11.5lb(10.99%)
Must be in the air my weekend went pear shape. But hopefully back on track. Definitely has It's difficulties this losing weight lol

What did u eat over the weekend?

I had lots of drinks on friday night, cheesy chips on the way home loaded with mayo. I then started again on sat and had a mcds but pointed it and the other half wanted KFC for tea so i pointed that too and was a couple over. Then his mum made a full english for brekkie and i couldnt refuse to eat it. Monday i had WW meal for lunch and a chinese meal last night for my sisters birthday and went for the WI this morn. I've lost 1.5lbs im amazed. Im just hoping it doesnt show next week :/ good luck!

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.84%)
As long as you're good this week thats all that counts and if you do gain next week you will have the weekend to blame :giggle:

Sometimes a bad weekend can suprise you! I've had a few of those but your weigh in isnt till weds, time to pull it back!!! :D

Well I started out ok I took some low pointed sausages to the BBQ so I was doing well but then a botltle n a half of wine, many many vodka and a few sambucas later I was stuffing my face lol!!! Can't actually remember what I ate so hard to point but I'd say with the alcohol I went well over my weeklies!!! Oh well there's always next week.....wen I have another BBQ to go to!!!!

Hoping so.... Even if I stay the same il b happy!! Bin using the stairs in work instead if the lift today lol think it's a bit late for that

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
S: 12st4lb C: 9st7lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 2st11lb(22.67%)
Well done :D