Nervous

ZoBo

Silver Member
I'm getting nervous about starting SS now. I don't plan on eating until nearly christmas & although in the grand scheme of things it's not a long time, I'm so worried that I'll slip up, or not be friendly enough with William Power to do this diet.....

My mum is on LL & doing so well. I just hope I can follow suit.

I've got everything ready to go, so am all set. I just hope I am mentally.

I keep thinking ah well I can have a day off on saturday, but I can't! I've got toget out of thinking like that. x

just think really postive. u CAN do it. look at ur targets, ur goals. think of all ur motivations to do this, and really it is only till xmas! not long to go. sooner u loose it all [by stickin to it 100%] sooner the whole thing will be over.

just wish i cud take my own advise! lmao

Stop worrying!! Once you get through the first few days and hit ketosis you will be fine! The excitement of knowing you will be slim for Christmas will carry you over those first few days anyway.
Good Luck. x

I agree with preetone, you must think positive and believe you can do it. Don't think about losing weight, think about how you want to feel and what you want to look like by Christmas.

Good luck

Good luck, you can do this! Just think of the end result - that will keep you going.
xx

Trust me hun, the time will fly by! I'm in my 6th week now and haven't eaten a thing! It feels like I only started SS yesterday! xxx

Hey Zobo, good luck with starting CD, as everyone has said the first 3 days are the hardest but once your 1st weighin comes along it gives you such a boost that you'll be so glad that you stuck to it. in my 2nd wk and can't wait for 2nd weigh in. Keep coming on here for all the support and inspiration it really helps!!
Good luck!!
xx

We are all here for you while you take your journey. Keep posting, keep looking at the photo thread, it is so inspirational that you just wont want to eat!!
Good luck to you x
Lynne x

If I can do it anyone can!!! I had alot to prove to myself and others too that I could do it. I had done loads of diets and failed miserably!!:cry:
Everyone at work thought I wouldn't do it! so much for support but I have proved them so wrong!! Don't like to lose face lol;)
But I looked at my photos from my holiday in June and thought omg I gotta do something about it.:confused: That pic stays on my fridge door even now and when I feel strong enough I will take it off!!! lol:D Its in my Gallery if ya wanna look.:eek:
Set yourself little goals like,
1)get through 1st week
2)get into next size bracket etc etc
The weeks will fly by and I can't believe im nearly in my 10th week!!
I only wanted to do it for 6!!!! But the weightloss kept me going. This diet WILL work and you'll love the weight falling off, oh and all the compliments you get!!!!:D
Good luck Im sure you'll be fine;)
Keep in touch
Kate xoxox

Back