Nettee's journey to a healthy BMI - 1 stone lighter by Easter?

I think that's what I am worried about...the sugar relapses. My favourite is a bar of chocolate or Belgian chocolate fudge cake with cornish vanilla ice cream. Arrrrrrrrrrgh. I can't imagine how I would get back " on plan " after an evening of eating that. And like the lawyer mentions there is no off button with fructose; I can just eat and eat and eat cake and not stop. Not bothered about sweets or biscuits though. And yes, I am intending on eating the SP way long term because I think it fits in very well with a clean eating way of living. i.e minimal processed foods. I will fall off the wagon no doubt every so often as I am human, but will give it my best shot. xxx

We've agreed for a long time that refined sugar is evil and the more time goes on I really believe it. I will have to battle my cravings for the rest of my life I think :-(

I wish I could be like my mum in that respect - couple squares chocolate and she's done

Yes it is addictive and combining that with being a constant craver it makes things very hard!

I have made soup for almost the first time ever and had it with lunch. So pleased with how full I feel ( although I still feel the need to munch on celery!). I got a pre prepared mix of butternut squash, onions and chilli from the supermarket and had it with a chicken stock pot. Totally cheating but would not have diced a squash in reality and it was very tasty.

What are you going to have for HexBs Middy? It is mainly processed apart from the nuts and sugar laden apart from the bread, nuts and wheetabix!

HEXB's will be the pitta bread's, wholemeal bread/rolls, weetabix, oatmeal or porridge, ryvita that sort of thing. I don't mind this sort of processed food as they usually have a higher fibre content.

Sounds good to me :). What is your detox program?

I am just drinking green juices with a healthy vegan meal in the evening (i am not vegan but I want to eat more vegan foods). It is something I came up with myself. :)

I have had some/lots of kid's left overs this evening. Free and everything but still planning our supper. Might go for a small portion with no carbs to compensate???

Crazy Sunday / no counting, proper macaroni cheese for supper. Argh. Back on it today..... SP Monday!

How was sp day nettee? I was an angel yesterday :)

Hello - not a bad Monday and Tuesday but not perfect either. Have come in with a 1/2lb gain which I am sure I deserve but I am a bit fed up with it! I think I probably would have got away with my week towards the beginning but perhaps I am kidding myself. I picked up a magazine which has some nice looking chinese recipes in and I am going to do a diary again this week. Seems to make all the difference. Considering going back to two red days this week instead of SP. the exercise regime has gone out of the window too. Not sure what to do about that.

I have two lunches out over the weekend to deal with as well......

On the positive side last week - I was pleased with the soup that I made and I think I will do that again. I have had a tasty lunch of stir fried veg, prawns and oyster sauce with rice for lunch and am off to the supermarket this afternoon to get stocked up on lots of lovely free food. Onwards and downwards......

8 syns yesterday and an good EE day. Back to red today :)

will work on some more pictures when i cook something exciting! a good red day with 10 syns today. pleased to be back on track

An EE day with only 6 syns - I am flying along just now and it all feels easy! However I have lunch out tomorrow and Sunday so it could all go out of the window. Just need to keep my syns down for the other 4 meals of the weekend and not give in to catastrophic thinking.....

Just off for lunch put number one. It will be ok if I don't let what I eat over the next few hours put me off my stride. No seconds and sp supper with no more than 5 additional syns today perhaps. Tomorrow's lunch should be ok as it is at my mums and she is on sw too :)

Problem em is I am hungry at the moment. Might have some yogurt or something to stave it off.

Lovely afternoon out but around 60 syns consumed mostly in the form of cake and biscuits.:cry:

Never mind. I am feeling fairly full now so will have an SP prawn and veg stir fry later and start again tomorrow.......

Lovely afternoon out but around 60 syns consumed mostly in the form of cake and biscuits.:cry: Never mind. I am feeling fairly full now so will have an SP prawn and veg stir fry later and start again tomorrow.......

I've been pretty bad this weekend too. Unreal calories consumed in pizza Friday night, travel days sat and Sunday and some seriously good food on the plane (check out my pics on my thread)! Was so good.

Fast day mon and tues to repair the damage!

Good luck with your fast days.

I have stuck to plan today 11 or so syns with lunch ánd no others. Had some rivita for a HexB - not keen. Two môre days till weigh in.....

Back