Nettee's slim for summer - 13 weeks of focus

Good Luck for tomorrow evening.

I will try and look see how you get on. Am going away Friday and probably won`t be able to you computer.

Thank you, I will probably post after group tomorrow :scale:

Egg fried rice with shellfish and stir fry veg for lunch - feeling nicely full now I feel I need more of a Thusday /weigh day routine......

3lb off - woohoo! Celebratory Indian takeaway with plain rice :eek:

wed morning weigh in next week so back on the case tomorrow with my sights set on slimmer of the week.

Red day today. Rattling through the syns a bit but should finish the day under 15 if I plan supper now.

Finished the day on around 25 syns. Not perfect but not a disaster. Ee day today.

A good start to the day - SW fried egg, tomatoes and mushroom on toast with coriander. Yum!

Attachments

• image-1500796910.jpg
    image-1500796910.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 31
Picnic food :)

Attachments

• image-2888136749.jpg
    image-2888136749.jpg
    634.5 KB · Views: 28
15 or so syns today. Free Bbq supper with salad and potato. Syns spent of cheese, crackers, wine and the odd hula hoop.

12 syns so far today and have done some great resisting of temptation but feeling very tempted. About to cook a yummy and free sw curry.

Ooh forgot about your diary as never subscribed to the new one!! Will have a catch up now

Hi - nice to see you on here xx

Bad case of the munches this afternoon. Synning on cheese and crackers..,..

Around 27 syns yesterday including a pitta bread. Didn't keep counting so a bit of a guess this morning but I did have an SP supper.

Red day today, weigh in tomorrow morning......

A pretty good red day, was feeling positive. Dh cooked with wine,flour and bacon fat. Small portion counted as 5 syns. Scales are looking ok this evening for tomorrow's weigh in. :)

2lb off which is not fantastic from morning to evening but is good for me as it is 2 weeks of losses in a row and I had to fight temptation this week. Back under the 2 stone loss again too :) .

9 days till my next weigh in and working tues and Wed next week so weight should be ok for a Thursday. It is bank holiday weekend and half term which makes it harder but I am determined to dig in and get at least a maintain.

5lb off in the first 6 weeks of this diary. 7 weeks to go. 7lb would take me to 9st 12 which would be great.

I am out to dinner on Saturday and intend to choose carefully but not worry too much as long as I am on plan for the rest of the week. I plan to have 3 red days on Thursday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

time for lunch - stir fry and cous cous!

Take the 2lbs and you have your 2stone back, woop!

Yes Woop indeed - I am busy focusing on the 2 1/2 which seems unobtainable but isn't really :)

have had a lovely stir fry - always feel motivated after wed morning group - need to recreate this feeling on my new Wednesday's and stop collecting takeaways after Thurs evening weigh in :eek:

Spag Bol for supper. Not really enough speed but free and a smallish portion. 15 syns today. I am considering 2 red days from tomorrow as well as two next week :)

Weird slimming world red day breakfast - I am put of eggs!

Attachments

• image-1833967788.jpg
    image-1833967788.jpg
    576.8 KB · Views: 42
Back