Nettie's Daily Dosage!

nettie

Gold Member
Well, here we go!
The first day of the rest of my life... or at least until I lose 85lbs :eek:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk (Hex A and B)
apple, satsuma and pear

well just had my first test of the day where I usually go to my dads and head straight for the biscuit drawer whilst waiting for bacon and fried egg on warburtons toastie bread!
I am very impressed that instead I popped into asda and my lunch consisted of:
chicken, lettuce, tomato, radish, celery, cucumber, grated carrot and ff cottage cheese.
I also had a tub of melon and 2 marmite rice cakes which are 3 syns for both I think (61 calories for both).
I am more than satisfied now which I am pleased about as we are off out for tea at 5pm so I won't be wanting anything big and hopefully avoiding temptation.
Loving day 1 :)

been out for tea and had:
steak, boiled new potatoes, carrots, brocoli, cauliflour.
everyone else had pudding and I resisted! I also didn't have any alcohol.
so today is fat 0 me 1

Day 2:
Breakfast: Apple and Pear
Lunch: chicken, jacket potatoe, cottage cheese, tomatoes, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, onion. Followed by satsuma and pear.
Tea: SW chicken tikka masala with rice

syns: 2x marmite rice crackers 3 syns
1x custard cream ? syns

well just had my first test of the day where I usually go to my dads and head straight for the biscuit drawer whilst waiting for bacon and fried egg on warburtons toastie bread!

Next time you go to your dads - have the bacon & egg sarnie
Take him some frylight to cook your egg in and grill the bacon & have on 2 slices 800g wm bread (cut the crusts off and it weighs 58g so a HEX B)

Drooling now at the thought lol x

Day 3:
Breakfast: 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and a punnet of strawberries (strawberries were eaten between 9-10:30am, not with the weetabix!)
Lunch: spinich, mushrooms, chicken and cous cous
satsuma and shape yoghurt
Tea: pork steaks, sw chips, corn on the cob, brocoli
followed by pineapple, melon and strawberry fruit salad

Snacks: 2x celebrations
1x asda instant mocca (71 cal) 3.5 syns

will probably have another shape yoghurt later this evening.

Any comments on my diary so far would be appreciated :)

Day 3:
Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEX B) with semi skimmed milk (HEX A) and a punnet of strawberries (strawberries were eaten between 9-10:30am, not with the weetabix!)

Lunch: spinich, mushrooms, chicken and cous cous
satsuma and shape yoghurt
Tea: pork steaks, sw chips, corn on the cob, brocoli
followed by pineapple, melon and strawberry fruit salad

Snacks: 2x celebrations
1x asda instant mocca (71 cal) 3.5 syns

will probably have another shape yoghurt later this evening.

Any comments on my diary so far would be appreciated :)

Sounds spot on & very yummy x

Thanks very much, glad I'm on track. Can't believe I'm half way through the week almost!

Food is looking great Nettie! I think you are in the zone this time - well done!

Thank you.
This is the first time I have really done EE and I just can't believe it works, but obviously it does some how. Very nervous for WI day though x

ooo i forgot, I've also done 30mins on the treadmill :)

What day is weigh in? Fingers crossed for you :cross:

Monday is weigh in.. very nervous and trying sooo hard not to weigh myself everyday!

Monday is weigh in.. very nervous and trying sooo hard not to weigh myself everyday!

I used to weigh myself everyday too, I thought it was the best thing to do because I thought it'd keep me on track but it did the complete opposite... It can be so dis-heartening when you see that you're up 3lbs or something during the day and it would always throw me off track. Really isn't worth it :) x

Day 4:

Breakfast: scrambled egg, wholemeal toast, flora light (1.5syns)
satsuma and pear
Lunch: Chicken, ham, lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, carrot,
radish, celery, beetroot
Shape yoghurt
Tea: Jacket potato, chicken, mushrooms, spinach, onion with 2 table
spoons of korma from a jar (would have been 6 syns for a quarter of a jar so not sure how to syn that)

snacks: quavers (4.5 syns)
punnet of strawberries

I used to weigh myself everyday too, I thought it was the best thing to do because I thought it'd keep me on track but it did the complete opposite... It can be so dis-heartening when you see that you're up 3lbs or something during the day and it would always throw me off track. Really isn't worth it :) x

i am really really trying not too, like you said it can change so much and i know that knowing my luck ill have lose 3lbs tomorrow and then only half a lb on weigh in day :rolleyes:

day 5: not been a good day....
breakfast: nothing
lunch: jacket potato, tuna, cheese, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and onion
tea: veg stir fry with steak and prawns

snacks:
walkers crisps 7.5 syns
water:
2 litres and 2 pints

not very pleased with myself today, missed breakfast with being busy at work and i havent had any fruit at all today. not good :/

day 5: not been a good day....
breakfast: nothing
lunch: jacket potato, tuna, cheese, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and onion
tea: veg stir fry with steak and prawns

snacks:
walkers crisps 7.5 syns
water:
2 litres and 2 pints

not very pleased with myself today, missed breakfast with being busy at work and i havent had any fruit at all today. not good :/

your food looks good, just put today behind you and start fresh tomorrow... don't dwell on it or you'll drive yourself crazy! x

Back