Netty's Weight Loss (heres hoping) diary

netty1984

Morning all.

I planned to join SW tonight at 7pm with a friend but I have decided to go to this mornings class instead.

Reasons being that it would just be another day of me eating everything in my way and having a chippy after class tonight so this morning it is!

Ive tried all sorts of groups...even when I was looking for one to join this time I found myself saying "ooh ive been to her one, and hers, ive done her 5.30 class" until I found one I hadnt attended lol

This needs to change...i need to find an incentuve to keep me at it. My "problem" is my loving boyfriend (sounds insane!) He will always support me whatever I do but this also includes when I.have a bad week, get annoyed, eat.maccied and dont go back to SW coz I dont want to lol

I think this forum is going to.be my saviour. I can openly share my weight and vent all my.issues as nd not be judged and get an honest kick up the bum instead.

I shall be posting again later on to inform the world of my weight....uh-oh!

Netty xxx

Well im officially a member of SW!

Weighed in at 13st 5.5lb...was,actually expecting 14st so off to a good start already haha

Just having poached egg & beans on t pieces of brown toast...not sure of sins yet but im hoping its good lol

Deary me xx

Morning folks,

All in all, yesterday wasnt a bad day at all! Considering I went from eatng chocolate and crisps constantly from the moment i woke up then to joining SW and restricting the garbage I ate, I was quite proud of myself.

I tried diet coke chicken for tea last night with rice and oh my goodness it was fab!!! Prob needed something extra like spring onions or peppers, or perhaps some passata to make the sauce go a bit further, not sure...all about trial and error i suppose?

I also made some of that superspeed soupy stuff and had a bowl of it last night to stop myself from eating the box of chocs i still had left after xmas...i ate 3 before i even noticed what i was doing!! :-S 9syns down the drain boo hoo

Today I had 2 poached eggs & beans on ww bread...i was going to do toast, but I find its like eating cardboard when you toast WW bread...not nice!

Ive brought a Mullerlight yogurt in for break time and soup for my lunch. There is a lovely piece of gammon cooking away in my slow cooker which I think im going to have with some steamed veg and attempt to make some healthy chips too.

Heres hoping I have a good day! I think its going to be hard getting out of the routine of feeling the need to eat allll day long and actually think about whether I am actually hungry before I stuff my face.

Netty xx

Back