Never ever ever again will i get a flapjack!!

purpleflower

Had a flapjack tonight for the 2nd time only and was sick afterwards-how on earth people eat them I will never know!:eek:

Hi

I had one to for the first time Wed and like you never again i had the peanut one it was disgusting lol i got a coconut one to which i will be replacing not even going to give it a go.

Nic X

Im almost at week 3 and i really like them now! very weird i know! i didnt think i would ever like them when i first tried, but i really look forward to them now!!! x

i wouldn't eat them, the person that invented them has no taste:)
imo

Hi
My friend at work is doing lighter life, she has the chocolate and nut flavour bar, it looks fab and she says it is lovely, there is so much more choice but i guess that's why is costs double the price.

Nic x

Oh they're dreadful. Apparently the look on my face when I tried one was of disgust!

Saying that a lot of people say that they didn't like them at the start, but tried again and liked them. I must have another go to see if my taste has changed.

yeah i would say the same as betsy give it a while then try them again you may change your mind , i could hardly get the vanilla shake down when i started but know there my fave xx

Back