Never feel full/cant stop eating

Haven't seen those burgers we only have a small sainsburys here and they don't have much and I have yet to find mince within the rules

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kayleigh1986 said:
Haven't seen those burgers we only have a small sainsburys here and they don't have much and I have yet to find mince within the rules

Sainsburys again for mince, Kat told me & it's lovely!

Sorry re pancakes I didn't think they were xx

Pizza Express margherita pizza is too!!!

Whoops not helping hey x

Lol oh yes I have discovered the pizza express margarita! Bloody beautiful they are! Off to bed now where I can't eat lol

I often snack on ww yogurts, or plain yogurt mixed with frozen berries plus tablespoon of cadbury hot choc mix... Yummy :)

the way i try to avoid snacking is thinking in my head do i really need that? i now eat because my body is telling me to (3 meals a day) and im not eating out of boredom anymore. (im basically eating to give my body fuel for everyday task gym, walking everything) IM NOT eating for enjoyment anymore like i used to lol . maybe xen isnt for you . have u tried doing it alone . like maybe ww might be more better for you(u can eat anything within the points of your day) i have learnt its not what u eat its how u eat. if u eat something high in cals then for lunch or breekie u have something low. your stilll lose weight . good luck x

The zen has to work for me because there are no other options with my food phobia. I'm back on it tracking my food on mfp and knowing that a few people on here can see what I'm eating is giving me the boost I need I think x

It's very hard to explain, basically I have food neophobia which is a dear of eating something I've never eaten before. Because of that I gave a really limited diet. I'm on the waiting list for cbt for it so hopefully that will help because I do want to change. I'm really going to give it some welly this time!

Kayleigh1986 said:
It's very hard to explain, basically I have food neophobia which is a dear of eating something I've never eaten before. Because of that I gave a really limited diet. I'm on the waiting list for cbt for it so hopefully that will help because I do want to change. I'm really going to give it some welly this time!

CBT can work wonders, my step-mum is a counsellor & that's her main therapy. Also my work employ a CBT therapist who spends 2 days a week in the building seeing people for various reasons. I've not seen him but he's worked wonders for some of my colleagues. I'll be keeping an eye on your mfp diary for you lol x

Back