never got weighed today

girlsbig98

Silver Member
Not because of my fear of what I gained, I just couldnt get into town had too much on!

Will be there bright and early tomorrow though! x

Have you started back note plan yet? Or are you waiting to be weighed.....?? Good luck tomorrow!

nightmare today, had started no problems then we had a phone call from my cousin and her husband who I have not seen for over 5 years wanting to visit.....

Ended up a pizza hut :(

Tomorrow 100% without fail!!!

Good luck today hun xx

We all have had those days......best of luck with the restart......

sorry for my lack of replies im currently snowed under with work, but I got back on plan yesterday and will be getting weighed today :(

Best of luck and let us know now it goes. I will be snowed with work next week so keen to know now you find plan at work?

Bea, I find being on plan at work much easier than on plan at home. Nothing here to tempt me - I have a shaker on my desk, and a drawer full of shakes and bars :)

Ok so 11lb which is bad but I believe it could of been worse as to how I have been recently so I will take it on the chin and keep going!

Thanks to everyone for their support! :)

Bea, I find being on plan at work much easier than on plan at home. Nothing here to tempt me - I have a shaker on my desk, and a drawer full of shakes and bars :)

Oh that's good to know....must pick up a little shaker over the weekend.

Back