Never Hungry, Just Faint.

yes yes he is, definitely gets better with age that man lol

Last edited:
He's like a fine wine.. Gets better with age .. Defo ;) x

my shoulder has been hurting for the past 3 weeks. Wonder if it has ate all my muscle away from my shoulder!

Hey pet I wondered the same on Sat and I think it's part of the reason for my 'Blip'. I went for a session on the toning tables and just about got through 30mins with about 10 of that sat on the table letting it shake my cellulite!! I then decided to walk from there down to the shopping centre to get a card- the walk nearly killed me it was only 5 mins each way but I felt like lead. When me and the hubby went to tescos It was a major effort for me and asked if I was exhausted- I was (he suggested I get in the trolley :) )and to be fair I had done very little that day-even taking the dogs just down the field later was an effort!! I will be joining re-feed either Wed or Thursday this week before TOTM strikes as all of a sudden I'm wiped!!

I hope you're feeling better!!

Love and bubbles headed your way!!

Thanks mrsJK, I weighed in this morning and as I am only down 2lbs the advice was to try another week, increase my water and perhaps refeed next week. They are concerned about my constant thirst despite loads of water and are reluctant for me to stay on TFR for another two weeks anyway.
If I feel worse in a couple of days I can refeed using the TFR sachets so at least I won't be out of pocket. I'II be doing strictly protein food for the first week anyway and will very slowly reintroduce carbs so should still manage a pound or two a week anyway.
Also, I was told that is it extremely important to sip your 2-3 litres of water a day as if you drink too much in any one time it goes straight through you. Sipping is what hydrates the body, not massive amounts in one go.
Thanks

Back