Never thought I'd be so glad to get back to work!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by loulouless, 5 January 2009 Social URL.

1. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am third week in and 17lbs lighter with a weigh in tomorrow.....but have found the last couple of weeks really messy, so many functions and I have had a couple of days off and found being at home a nightmare!

You do certainly need routine with this and to keep busy, I hope even with the couple of planned days off that I have lost a pound or two tomorrow as I dont really want to do this half heartedly i want to suceed...I will I will !!!!!

I have two meals at the weekend, an 18th my nephew (curry) and 60th Wedding Aniversary..pub lunch! I am going to have a meal but keep to protein and veg should I have a couple of shakes still on these days or maybe one? After this no more excuses and full steam ahead..I have to still be losing anyway i'm being so good!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    hey i am glad to be back at work too, keeps my mind off food.

good luck for your next WI and heres to you getting through those 2 big meals out :)

4. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    I know what you mean about routine, being back at work today made this day a lot easier than any in the previous week!

Good luck getting through the meals, and you still need to have your shakes otherwise you arn't getting the nutrition you need, at the very least you need to have all but one of the packs each time.

5. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I really hope you have the weight lose you deserve. Dont worry about the curry on Saturday I will sit by you and we can keep each other on the straight and narrow.XX

6. LondonIrishOllie

LondonIrishOllie Pensively Posting

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(38.64%)
    Diet:
    Finished LT Easter 09
    Yea Its great to get back into routine! I hope it helps but long days at work are tough without this stuck on top of it

7. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I can manage at work, I just need to stay out of the restaurant so hey they are getting another hour out of me at work i guess

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.