new 2012 book

saxylou

Hi there,

I have last years joining pack books etc but slipped off the sw slope and ended up trying to do it on my own at home.

I was thinking of rejoining as there is a free joining voucher in the newspaper tomorrow and was just wondering if anyone has the new books or knows if they are any different to last years and whether it will be worth me joining and getting them or carrying on, on my own home with last years books?

I do SW at home so I don't have any of the books. I've got the 2011 info in PDF form, but other than that I just rely on what I can find here. As far as I'm aware, from what I've heard... the main thing that's changed is the amount of certain healthy extras, but you can easily find the info about those changes if you snoop around here... but I suppose ultimately it's up to you :)

I think you have to pay for the directory... but I might be wrong as I've not been.

As far as I know, the books you get in your starter pack are the Food Optimising, EE Info, and info about Body Magic and MixToMax/Success Express.

Back