New 7 Day Challenge - Day 7 - Final Day

Well done Sarah and Tracie! Keep it up! I'm feeling great, hope it lasts!

hi there, todays update.
not been 100 % :(
1 x Banana shake
2 x cappuccino shakes
3 litres water
3 black coffee's
1 snack-a-jack :eek:
1 slice bread & 1 slice ham :eek: :eek:

will try better tommorrow !
xx:)

hi there, todays update.
not been 100 % :(
1 x Banana shake
2 x cappuccino shakes
3 litres water
3 black coffee's
1 snack-a-jack :eek:
1 slice bread & 1 slice ham :eek: :eek:

will try better tommorrow !
xx:)

Don't worry about it Cheryl, not exactly a huge binge is it! I recall a binge before I did this to be more like the rubbish I ate on Monday night :(. So I think you're doing fab!

Day 3

Morning one and all,

Day 3 dawns bright and sunny here in Wales and I hope it is for you all too.

Hoping that today will be a good one for me, but I have the added motivation of my LL meeting tonight. Hopefully I've lost some weight, but will report back in later.

Well done Bex!

6lbs, that's fantastic. Decided that I really need to complete this challange fully because I looked back over the last 2 weeks and I have lost a few pounds but they seem to be the same ones over and over again!

Scales were 12.5 this morning and I want my first mini goal to be to get back under 12 stone again. No more messing about!

Well done on the 6lbs Bex thats fab:D

A lovely sunny morning where i am hope it stay's that way!

Day 3 beckons and all is well on my boat hope everyone else is doing ok only another 4 day's to go!

TRACIE well done you. hoping for another good day for you today.
BEX 6 pounds gord blimley well done

Feeling much better today, starting again.

Morning All :wavey: and a big well done! Day 3 already.

Am pleased to report that the rest of the croutons (and cupboard and fridge contents) remain intact thismorning!

I know it sounds weird but I actually feel really encouraged and cheered up over the soup&crouton incident yesterday. I think is because I managed to cheat a little bit without the 'you've blown it' feeling creeping in and bringing on a binge.

Even though I was wavering a bit after I'd eaten it (and CB wound me up ALL evening!) I knew that I wasn't going to take it any further.

This is a big thing for me as I always beat myself up big time for the slightest pick then end up stuffing my face for the rest of the evening!

So far so good on the 790 :D !

Good luck everybody, sending + :vibes:

xxx

Wey-hey everyone seems to be going well. I am determined that we can all do it this time!

Hope everyone is having a good day, I'm just tucking into my first pack - a tomato soup.

Probably won't get on till much later tonight - I have an hours drive to my LL meeting and go straight from work so will update when I get back.

TRACIE well done you. hoping for another good day for you today.

Feeling much better today, starting again.

Thanks June & im glad your on the mend, good luck.

Thanks June. I'm so glad you are feeling better today. Asthma attacks must be scary. Poor you :hug99: .

Good luck for :scale: Westiegirl - we'll have everything crossed for you!

I may not get on later as my friend is coming to visit so will post todays summary now (as I know I won't cheat!!)

have had....
choc porridge
peanut bar
2 litres water (will have another 2)
3 black coffees (will prob have another 2 or 3)

will have later...
150g turkey or chicken (I couldn't tell which it was when I got it out of the freezer thismorning!)
3 tablespoons sprouts
choc muffin

We'll soon be half way girls! Yippee! :D

I was doing ok until tea time, i knew i would cave in whilst cooking the kids tea, so i made a decision to have a chicken salad for tea, and thoroughly enjoyed it! I dont think i will do too much damage with that!

Bex dont think the chicken salad will do much harm.

not sure about the chicken curry i have just ate tho:cry: :cry: :cry:

Dont know why i am crap this week was so good last week.

Good luck everyone

AWWW June don't fret you havn't been well & tomorrow is another day! Good luck.

Well another day bites the dust i seem to have hit a hunger eh starving period each night from about 7pm til 9 pm and it's bl**dy h**llish!! i didn't think i would survive tonight without eating and actually had second thoughts about doing this a weak weak moment! but lo & behold i did survive to fight another day!

Your all doing great good luck!

Hi everyone, seems like we're all having some ups and downs this week, but we're all still plugging so that's all we can ask.

So here's my summary for the day:

1 tomato soup
1 hot vanilla coffee
1 lemon bar
1 savoury drink
4.5 litres water

I know I'm a pack short but I don't think I can fit it in!

Just back from LL and yipedee doo dah, I've lost 8lbs!

That's actually quite good because over the last 2 weeks I haven't exactly been 100%. I'm even more determined to complete this 7 day challenge now!

Back