New 7 Day Challenge - Day 7 - Final Day

Bex dont think the chicken salad will do much harm.

not sure about the chicken curry i have just ate tho:cry: :cry: :cry:

Dont know why i am crap this week was so good last week.

Good luck everyone

June, we are all human and all have had bad weeks! I am sure you can do this but maybe not just now. Hugs.

hi all
today i have had
1 x tomato soup
1 x toffee walnut shake
1 x cappuccino
2 x black coffee
3 x litre water
chicken salad
1/2 flapjack :eek:

getting easier
tommorrow another day
xx

hey

i only started lighter lift 6 days ago and i have lost about a stone and a half! im really chuffed with meself, this is me first post so i mite aswell introduce myself, im Ben from Essex :) i dont know really what else to say!!

Day 4 - Halfway Point

Morning all.

Hope everyone is ok.

Just think once today is done we're over halfway! Yippee!

Woke up feeling a bit hungry, wonder whether it's because I missed a pack yesterday? So I've had a vanilla coffee pack already and I'm good to go.

Will catch up with everyone later!

Had a blip last night, a piece of bread.:eek: This was a one off AND WILL NOT BE THE START OF A SLIPPERY SLOPE!! I weighed this morning and i am the same as yesterday, so it's still 6lb off since Tues. I will be good today, but i have been invited to a wine tasting party tonight! Think i may have to make excuses to avoid this one!

Morning Challengers (and hello to Ben - fab loss! :wow: )

Yesterday final intake was as predicted so am very pleased with myself!

I approach the weekend with some trepidation though. For 2 reasons...

Last friday evening a black cloud :raincloud: descended on me and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't escape from it - just felt really sorry for myself and I don't want to waste this weekend feeling that way again.

And - the shopping is being delivered today! :(
Evil CB keeps telling me that I am allowed to treat myself a little bit now that am at goal. Trouble is I don't do treating myself a little bit - I do 'little bit' then 'little bit more' then 'i've blown it now! might as well make the most of it!' Those kind feelings are dangerous when the cupdoards and freezer are bulging with a months worth of food!

So my plans to tackle it are.....

Will get out of the house tomorrow for some fresh air and exercise. DD has already made her own plans as usual (only 11 but has very busy social life!) so me and OH are going to drive to the clent hills with the dog. And I ordered the shopping to be delivered today while I'm at work and have instructed OH to freeze almost all of it.

Hope it works!

Have a fab Friday everyone! :wavey:

Last friday evening a black cloud :raincloud: descended on me and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't escape from it - just felt really sorry for myself and I don't want to waste this weekend feeling that way again.

Evil CB keeps telling me that I am allowed to treat myself a little bit now that am at goal. Trouble is I don't do treating myself a little bit - I do 'little bit' then 'little bit more' then 'i've blown it now! might as well make the most of it!' Those kind feelings are dangerous when the cupdoards and freezer are bulging with a months worth of food!

Will get out of the house tomorrow for some fresh air and exercise. DD has already made her own plans as usual (only 11 but has very busy social life!) so me and OH are going to drive to the clent hills with the dog. And I ordered the shopping to be delivered today while I'm at work and have instructed OH to freeze almost all of it.

Hope it works!

BEX TRACIE SARAH AND YO YO. sending positive vibes to you all.....I am bowing out for mo feel crap woke up with head cold and migraine. keep UP THE GOOD WORK i will still pop in for the rest of the week to see how your going.
BEN.................well done your in good company here the girls will edge you on

Had a blip last night, a piece of bread.:eek: This was a one off AND WILL NOT BE THE START OF A SLIPPERY SLOPE!! I weighed this morning and i am the same as yesterday, so it's still 6lb off since Tues. I will be good today, but i have been invited to a wine tasting party tonight! Think i may have to make excuses to avoid this one!

Don't worry about the blip. The good thing is that it didn't turn into a total collapse like mine did on Monday. Um, a wine tasting party sounds divine but so much temptation. I couldn't resist and it would be sure to lead onto food afterwards for me. Good luck with what you decide.

Hope it works!

Hope that everything goes ok over the weekend. I am too approaching it with trepidation. I can get through Saturday fairly easily (well it's all relative really). Sounds like you have it sussed though - good plan of attack!

I had a very black cloud descend on me last Friday night but did manage to pull it back on Saturday, but still had a blip on Sunday night :doh: .

We'll just have to make sure we support each other through it!

BEX TRACIE SARAH AND YO YO. sending positive vibes to you all.....I am bowing out for mo feel crap woke up with head cold and migraine. keep UP THE GOOD WORK i will still pop in for the rest of the week to see how your going.
BEN.................well done your in good company here the girls will edge you on

Hope you feel better soon June. Take it easy and you'll be up and at em again soon. No point in struggling on if you feel rubbish.

Ah thank you June.

So sorry you're feeling unwell. It's probably for the best that you take a bit of time out to get yourself back up to full strength before tackling the diet. It's hard enough when you're feeling 100%.

Take care of yourself and enjoy your cambridge break. Have a piece of hot buttered toast for me! xxx

Thanks June,main thing is to take care of yourself, hope your felling better soon.

Hi everyone, well i wont be back on till tomorrow night as we are off to parents house tonight but only for 1 night :D ahh im not cruel but you all know what it's like especially when doing a VLCD!

Hopefully we will all come through the weekend unscathed (not sure if that's spelt right) bright & light as a twinkling candle!

Take Care everyone & no munching on anything OK!!!

Sarah how did weigh in go? or did you post & i just didn't see it :confused: sorry if that's the case.

It's happened again! I feel really grumpy :badmood:. This is my second sad Friday on the trot now. It started on the way home from work again, and has got progressively worse. WTF?? I know it's probably more to do with other stuff going on than CD, but the half eaten gateaux defrosting in the kitchen definitely ain't helping! It must be nice as OH has just scoffed half of it while it was practically frozen!

Oh well -I will break the moody Friday spell next week cuz I'm going to a party.....and will be drinking alcohol! Yipee! I feel happier already :)

Todays menu...

choc porridge
choc orange bar
150g cottage cheese
salad leaves, cucumber, red cabbage

Have got a choc tetra defrosting a bit as I type, and have made an orange jelly for later.

3 litres water (1 more to go)
5 black coffees

Off to have a long soak in the bath with my choc ice cream!

Hope you are all doing well xxx

Back