New advice ?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Hi there I'm looking for some help please. Just restarted lipotrim as looking for VLCD that's cheapest for me with good selection. I've noticed I can follow exante for £100 for 4 weeks which is brill, are the flavored nice? Also I'm interested in the bars when do exante allow use of bars? Thank you in advice skinny mins :0)

Hi there I'm looking for some help please. Just restarted lipotrim as looking for VLCD that's cheapest for me with good selection. I've noticed I can follow exante for £100 for 4 weeks which is brill, are the flavored nice? Also I'm interested in the bars when do exante allow use of bars? Thank you in advice skinny mins :0)

The shakes are lovely. The soups are rotten (in my own opinion)

I do think it takes time to acquire yourself with the shakes so give it at least a week.

You can add sweetner tabs, and other "no carb" things to brighten them up. I really like putting mine in the blender with ice.

Bars you have once a day only (as part of the 3 "packs"... aka 2 shakes/soups + bar or 3 shakes/soups per day)

Bars are both pretty decent - a lot of chewing!!! xx

Brilliant! Might aswell give it a shot! :0) variety keeps me going, I'll be switching after I've used my week supply of lipotrim! Thank you! X

I changed from lipotrim and I love it! It's well tasty :)
I only have the shakes tho so don't know about the bars. I bought one of each of the soups and hated them! Its worth a try tho loads of ppl really like them x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hate soups on every other VLCD I've ever tried so I tend to stick to shakes! Bought a few bars to sample to :0) can't wait to make the switch! X

I used to buy the mixed box but now I only have choc or vanilla shakes

I really like all of the shakes and have from the start, I don't need to doctor them at all to enjoy them. They don't taste fake which is a big plus for me. I don't think much to the soups but the bars are lovely and can be used from the start but only 1 per day.

I love the soups (well except the tomato, not my favourite) I could quite happily live on the other soups, they're really thick and creamy, I think you just need to try them and decide for yourself.

i dislike the choc, vanilla, and tom soup but like the others. My fave is the choc orange bar(shame i cant have that every meal)

I bought the mixed box so I could try everything and it was the best value for money.

The choc shake was the one I thought I wouldnt like but it goes down the easiest!!
With the rest of the soups and shakes, I have had to adapt them in order to make then more pallatable! (I havent tried the mushroom soup yet)

But the bars are great. I split them up and have them throughout the day. I find it useful to keep a few pieces for night time when watching the tv as that was my hardest time with food!

Good luck..x

Back