New After Piccie!!!!!!! OMG

Hey, look at you, what a lovely reslut from all the trying times!
Lynne x

You look amazing - I would never have guessed you were ever overweight if there wasn't a 'before' pic!

Well done for keeping it off too!!

WOW KD - you look amazing !!

you are an inspiration to us all :)

Debz xx

I'm so glad to be able to see who you are now! You're looking great too. You should keep that up there for all of us to see and aim for!

wow - well done KD you look fantastic - I agree you should keep it there as it is a real inspiration to all us on CDxx

OMG you look fantastic :D Can i ask KD now you have reached your goal and stayed there for 3+ years, are you following any plan ? Do you just watch what you eat ??? Just looking for some pearls of wisdom :D

Hey, look at you, what a lovely reslut from all the trying times!
Lynne x

You look amazing - I would never have guessed you were ever overweight if there wasn't a 'before' pic!

Well done for keeping it off too!!

Great camera eh :D

Omg KD you look amazing and your a great advertisment for anyone wanting to do cambridge.
Thankyou :)

The red looks lovely on you - thank you for sharing :hug99:

I love red. Used to wear it a lot, but for the last few years I've been stuck in a black/navy/pastel colour rut.

Time to start wearing red again I think:cool:

WOW KD - you look amazing !!

you are an inspiration to us all :)

Debz xx

Thanks Debz :)

You look beautiful - love your hair longer too!

Must admit I hate my hair. I have a couple of bald spots at my temples. Looking at piccies of my Mum, I think it's a genetic thing :( Also can't be bothered to keep dying the grey away.

On the good side, it was incredibly thick, but as the years go on, it seems to be getting thinner. As long as it stops getting thinner at some point, I'm happy :) Much easier to control. Still stoopid hair though with a mind of it's own:mad:

wow - well done KD you look fantastic - I agree you should keep it there as it is a real inspiration to all us on CDxx

It'll annoy me after a while, but I'll keep it there for a few days so people can see that the diets works when you are old too :D

Amazing KD, totally amazing. You're gonna clean up as the new CDC in Bournemouth with pics like that!

LOL. I wish.

KD you look great!! :D

Thanks Spooks :)

OMG you look fantastic :D Can i ask KD now you have reached your goal and stayed there for 3+ years, are you following any plan ? Do you just watch what you eat ??? Just looking for some pearls of wisdom :D

I don't follow a plan. Well...there is a personal plan. Keep well, keep healthy, get fresh air when possible (and preferably whilst moving:p), and everything in moderation.

Enjoy eating, but eat to live.

Strange really as that's the advice people have been giving me all along...but it's only been since reaching goal that I found it possible :confused:

Definitely time to start wearing red again!! :clap:

In fact. Think I'll wear that tomorrow for work. There's a little matching cardi with it and it's so cold at school at the mo.

Besides...it's not bright red. More of a reddy brick.

I love the blouse I'm wearing in the pic, though it doesn't show well. It has a sort of gathered thingy all over the back. Like smocking almost.

Oh and white embrodery down the sleeves (just a little). It's really unusual. Nicely unusual :D

Back