New and a little confused

LV30

Gold Member
Hi
Joined SW on Wednesday and I've just been reading the books - again - and I thought we were only allowed 1 A and 1 B HE per day...

BUT i've just realised that you are allowed to choose either 1 or 2 A choices and 2 B choices every day. Is that right?!

Also confused because on the paper food diary it looks as if there's only space for 1 A and 1 B choice.

Any advice would be v. helpful.

I had yogurt and fruit for breakfast this morning because i'm having ryvetas and laughing cow for lunch - i didn't think i could have cereal for breakfast as well... that's what's been puzzling me...

Lx

Yep, Cheekypasterfield is quite correct.
Also, on EE you can only have the healthy extras which are on the orange pages. Some HEX's are for red or green days only (eg nuts, seeds on green)

It takes some getting used to.

The food diary does only have space for one of each because SW want the majority of their members to follow EE in the first instance.

jaylou said:
Yep, Cheekypasterfield is quite correct.
Also, on EE you can only have the healthy extras which are on the orange pages. Some HEX's are for red or green days only (eg nuts, seeds on green.

Well I've learnt something new lol. Didn't know about the HEX such as nuts. Lucky I don't have nuts or seeds otherwise that would have been a booboo lol

Well thank you ladies!!

Maybe i was confused because of the EE orange pages - being only able to pick 1 A and 1 B HEX. I understand now...

OK - cool!! So yesterday i definitely did a EE day!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds it slightly confusing. And thank god i can come and ask on here and get answers almost immediately! Yay!!

Thanks again!!

Lx

This site's great for all the little questions that pop up & trust me & joined last Jan, got to taarget in June but still find I have questions, lol

Back