1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy New and confused

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Elaineagain, 17 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Elaineagain

Elaineagain New Member

Joined slimming world on Thursday I have been before but it was 5 years ago things have changed quite a bit what I am confused about is the extra easy days can't get my head around it. It was always red or green days . I am reading the book on the diary it says 1 choice from a 1 choice from b on your healthy extras then in the book it's says choose once or twice from a and twice from b from an extended healthy extra b. Can't get my head around it please anyone help
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    For Extra Easy you are allowed just 1 A and 1 B.

For Original or Green you are allowed 1 or 2 As (up to you) and 2 Bs.
  4. mojomcl

mojomcl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You can still do green and original days, if you're more confident with that. Loads of us do :)

The basics of EE are....
    * 1 A and 1 B.
    * If it's free on Green OR free on red, it's free on EE.
    * Aim to eat 1/3 Superfree foods each day. Superfree used to mean 'foods that are free on both plans', but it now relates only to the fruit/veg items listed on page 11 & 12.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.