new and confused!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by milts, 24 January 2009 Social URL.

1. milts

milts New Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    im new to this diet, i mostly stick to green days. im a little confused:confused: about the healthy a and healthy b options. could someone please right down what i can have and the amounts??!!!! thanks in advance x x x x x x x x x :):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    It's quite a long list! They are listed in your book and on the website. Basically, the A's are calcium, milk cheese etc and the B's are fibre, 2 slices wholemeal bread, 2 Alpen light bars, ryvita's etc

4. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    HI

Welcome to SW. xx

As Taz says, the list of Healthy Extras is very long. I think I also read somewhere that while SW don't mind forums giving advice on things (eg I eat Muller Lights but am getting fed up, what other syn free yogurts are there?'), they don't want duplicated lists of what's in the book/on the website listed.

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yes that is spot on Sue, we are here to support each other and not to detail the plans. That is the job of a properly trained consultant or the SW approved literature on the website.

Welcome to SW and the forum x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.