New And Confused..

littlelindy

well hello everyone, I have been trying to lose weight for months now and dont seem to be getting anywhere..

I am about 5ft 2 and weigh around ten and a half stone, since havin my little one, i eat healthy and excercise regularly but the weigh isnt shifting..??

I am not good at following diets but i think i eat well for example today i have had -

Breakfast - 1 slice wholegrain toast, an hour later i had a bowl of cheerios with skimmed milk.

Lunch - omelette with 2 egg whites 1yolk, onions and chilli's, cup of green tea

dinner - chicken breast with salad

I drink plenty of water thru the day also, i either will go to the gym or do half hour excerise in the house on cross trainer.

I dont know what am doing wrong? any help or advice welcome..

Thank You xx

Could be youre not eating enough, that doesnt sound like much, especially if youre exercising

Hey thanks for replying, a few peopel have said this to me, but am confused, surely i should be trying to eat less if i want to lose weight?

xx

Hi I agree think your not eating enough...the body reacts if not enough food is going in and thinks its going to be starved so holds on tight to its fat reserves...you should be eating healthy with protein, veg and carbs. They will maintain muscle and give you energy to exercise....xx

Reactions: KD
you should be eating healthy with protein, veg and carbs. They will maintain muscle and give you energy to exercise....xx

Yep. Agree here :) It will give your metabolism a boost :clap:

thanks girls i really dont feel like i can eat anymore, i feel if i eat more than what i do then i start feeling sick

Am gona keep a daily log of what i eat in my diary here and try each day to eat a bit more!

xx

If you dont eat more you will find you wont loose anything, its simple science and you are not eating enough to get all your required vitamins and nutrients....if eating slightly more than you already do makes you feel sick I think you have a problem chick...have you spoken to your GP?...xx

.if eating slightly more than you already do makes you feel sick I think you have a problem chick...have you spoken to your GP?...xx

ha. Agreed again.

Any idea why you are feeling sick if you eat more. I guess there was a time pre-diet that you ate more.

Do you think the 'sickness' might be psychological as you are so determined to lose weight?

Do you think the 'sickness' might be psychological as you are so determined to lose weight?

Maybe it is, I do think i shouldnt be eating anymore as this is gona make me more fatter, i can seem to get my head around eating more to help me lose the weight.

ave never really been a big eater, i put the weight on when i was pregnant and since then just struggled to lose it..

Maybe i do need to go speak with my gp.

thanks girls x

i can seem to get my head around eating more to help me lose the weight.

Sorry this was meant to say i Cant seem to get my head round..

I think thats a good idea chick, but come back and let us know how you get on....also look at the idea as this, in order to run a car you need to put fuel in it and away it goes, when it gets to near on empty it splutters and eventually stops moving, eating is the fuel your body needs to move around little food equals little movement and your body stores what it has...trust us chick its the truth....xx

No advice here but welcome to minimins.

Back