New and discontinued Healthy Extras

snuggle69

Silver Member
Just seen this has been posted by my consultant on our local facebook page so thought I would pass the info on to you all.
NEW HEALTHY EXTRAS
Aldi
Harvest Morn, Oat Bran Flakes28g
Harvest Morn,
Wheat Bisks2 biscuits
Co-op
Healthier Choice Tomato & Three Bean Soup, canned200g serving
Truly Irresistible Tomato & Chilli Fresh Soup, chilled300g pot or 300g serving from a 600g pot
Finn CrispPlus, 5 Wholegrains Crispbread2 slices
5 Wholegrains Thin Crisp4 slices
Julian GravesHigh Fibre Muesli28g
KraftDairylea Dunkpots, Original, 4 pack2 pots = A choice on all plans or B choice on Green
Marks & SpencerEat Well, Carrot & Butterbean Soup, 415g can208g serving (was 300g)
New Covent Garden Food Co Plum Tomato & Basil Soup, chilled300g carton or 300g serving from a 600g carton
Primula Light Cheese Spread75g serving = A choice on all plans or B choice on Green Light Soft Cheese 75g serving = B on Green
RyvitaCracked Black Pepper Crispbread3 slices
Sweet Onion Crispbread3 slices
Sainsbury'sBe Good to Yourself, Mini Houmous Snack PotsB choice on Green = 60g pot TescoLighter Red Leicester Style Cheese 30% Less Fat42g = A choice on all plans or B choice on Green
Changed products
KraftDairylea Triangles, Light, 8/16 packNow 5 x 17.5g = A choice on all plans or B choice on Green
Dairylea Triangles, Original, 8/16 packNow 3 x 17.5g = A choice on all plans or B choice on Green

No Longer a Healthy Extra
AlpenAlpen, No Added Sugar
Alpen, Original
NestleWholegrain Clusters
QuakerExotic Fruit Muesli

Discontinued Products
Finn CrispOrganic Crispbread
Green GiantCountry Garden Vegetable Soup
Farm Harvest Mushroom
Vine Ripened Tomato
Kellogg'sAll-bran Crunchy Oatbakes
All-bran Honey & Oat Bars
WeetabixWeetaflakes

Thanks, doll!

I could still cry about the discontinued crunchy oatbakes- they were my favourite- They tasted just like hobnobs and I would eat them dry with a cup of tea- *sob*

xxxxx

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!! Nestle Clusters are no longer healthy extras??? Dang, that's the only cereal I eat! :cry:

What?? Alepn muesli no longer healthy extras??? Any idea why?

Is that 2 dairylea dunkers you can have? Or just the 1?

I thought you could only have 3 dairylea light triangles, woooooo! I love them!

thanks hun,really useful post!

I wonder why they no longer deem something a healthy extra? If you've been eating it and losing weight, why the change?

Unless the recipe changes I suppose.

I miss the hifi White Chocolate and apricot bars. I'm sure if they still do them, but there's none in my class and they used to be my fave...

x

I assumed it is recipe changes that stop things from being healthy extras anymore

Stop meddling !!! lol

x

well i am gonna still eat the box i already have of alpen museli or its a waste of my money!!!

also is it the alpen lights that arent free anymore? x

thanks for the info
was also told (last night by C) that morrissons eat smart sausages arent free anymore
Bowyers sausages are 1syn each so not too bad for a change
i dont mind the quorn ones now tried them (free)
xxx

And there was me thinking that Alpen No Added Sugar was pretty much the healthiest cereal possible!! Might have to shift to Special K!
Thank you for a very helpful list :)

Awww man, I still got a full pack of clusters left....:(

And there was me thinking that Alpen No Added Sugar was pretty much the healthiest cereal possible!! Might have to shift to Special K!
Thank you for a very helpful list :)

i wouldnt Special K is a big fat no (going by our consultant) go get some porridge oats or as a different style brekkie use fruit salad with lf fromage frais or natural yougurt dollopped on top mmm lush and all free xxx

Err, I got a horrible cold feeling down my spine when I thought that Alpen Light bars weren't a HEB any more. I think I am addicted lol.

i wouldnt Special K is a big fat no (going by our consultant) go get some porridge oats or as a different style brekkie use fruit salad with lf fromage frais or natural yougurt dollopped on top mmm lush and all free xxx

Special K isn't a HE but Special K Sustain is!!

Back