new and excited!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by littlemiche, 14 July 2008 Social URL.

1. littlemiche

littlemiche Member

hey all!

I started slim fast yesterday and i think im coping ok-ish!
    I weigh 9st8lb which for my 5ft nothing height leaves me fairly umm.."dumpy!", im going on hol in 4 weeks with my mum who has recently shed a tonne of weight and looks oh so glam, thus im desperate to loose a few lbs myself!
    Im aiming for 2-3lb a week min,....
    whats everyone average weight loss on slim fast? and how do you cope with hunger pangs?

good luck all

miche x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. charliew

charliew Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slim fast
    Hi there, welcome aboard.

Is my first week weigh in and I lost 3lb, but I am very overweight (bit gutted it wasn't more actually) They way I cope with hunger pangs is by drinking buckets of water and using my snacks at these times. I found day 4 and 5 the worst for being hungery.

All the best, am sure you can do it

Charlie xx
  4. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Hi there

SF say 1-2lbs a week with more in the first week. You can increase your losses with having less snacks and burn calories with exercise.

When I get pangs I drink water. If the pangs haven't gone within half an hour then I'll have a snack instead. I try only to have my meals and snacks when I am getting pangs, not just because it is a 'meal time'.

BL x
  5. Lissy25

Lissy25 Full Member

Hi and:welcome:
  6. RachelM

RachelM Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Yeah lots of water definitely helps, plus I always try to remind myself that the pangs will go wether I eat or not. I usually get them late at night and I'm determined not to eat then lol! A coffee or tea with skimmed milk and sweetners can do the trick aswell x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.