New and excited!

I only joined today so could be posting this in completely the wrong place and not be realising it but please bare with me!

This is the first time i've actually felt romotely positive about losing weight and am sooo sooo sure i'm going to stick to it.

I go on holiday with my friends end of july and I know have left it extremely late to look drastically different by then but i figured even a stone has got to make me feel better than now!

I think my goal weight and date are a bit too optimistic .. but i can try my hardest!

Wish me luck and pleaasseee let me know i'm not alone! lol

xx

I only joined today so could be posting this in completely the wrong place and not be realising it but please bare with me!

This is the first time i've actually felt romotely positive about losing weight and am sooo sooo sure i'm going to stick to it.

I go on holiday with my friends end of july and I know have left it extremely late to look drastically different by then but i figured even a stone has got to make me feel better than now!

I think my goal weight and date are a bit too optimistic .. but i can try my hardest!

Wish me luck and pleaasseee let me know i'm not alone! lol

xx

Hello hun and welcome ... :welcome:
you are certainly not on your own here, there are plenty of us to help you and keep you motivated as we are all in the same position but different stages. Some of us struggle and some find it easy. By the sound of it you will do well as you seem very motivated and excited too....:)

You have posted in the wrong place though - :sign0007:
this is for those people who have done well and got to goal and are now maintaining so you need to move yourself into the Cambridge Diet Forum and then choose either a different sub forum or just post in the general Forum.

Good luck and see you on the other side... x

o dear .. i thought it was too good to be true if I'd got it in the right place lol!
gonna try follow your instructions of where to repost .. thanks for your help! please look out for me to see if I put it in the right place now haha.
Thanks again! x

CLICK HERE FOR THE CALORIE COUNTING FORUM
but feel free to come back to the Cambridge Diet forums, we're a very active forum with fab posts and results in all sub-forums.

Back