New and in need of guidance

cerii

Hi..
Today was my first day of WW.
I've tried a million and one diets before, i tend to lose a bit, i can't maintain it and i'm always back up to my original weight which lingers around 13stone.

I am going to join a group on Wednesday next week, I was going to start last night, work got in the way and so i've gleaned as much info off this site and the net as I could and decided to start it anyway, Not sure if that was wise.

Think i will probably start logging what i eat on the site, i have written it all down today, any guidance and a bit of a push a long would be welcome.

Used the weight watchers picture it thing last night and that has been motivating me all day x

Hi how are you working out your points?
Do you know how many to have and what are you using to calculate food points?

I do it at home alone from books I had last year, I prefer it at home bit I've been to many groups in the past.

Good luck and I hope you stay with it, I mentally dropped the word 'diet' before I started thus time as that makes us feel deprived and alone also restricted :( , if you can change your head to this is how you should eat 'healthly' eating for hunger not pleasure or emotional then that's mainly the battle.

Xx

Hi how are you working out your points?
Do you know how many to have and what are you using to calculate food points?

I do it at home alone from Pobooks I had last year, I prefer it at home bit I've been to many groups in the past.

Good luck and I hope you stay with it, I mentally dropped the word 'diet' before I started thus time as that makes us feel deprived and alone also restricted :( , if you can change your head to this is how you should eat 'healthly' eating for hunger not pleasure or emotional then that's mainly the battle.

Xx

just wanted to say hi and good luck.

Hi & welcome
just want to wish you goodluck & you have come to the best site to help you, if you need any help with points just ask x

i started ww at home 2 weeks before i joined up and lost 7lbs before joining,,lots of info here and everyone is great,,good luck with it x

Oh thanks so much everyone. I calculated my points, or how many i should be having online, i can't remember what site it was now, i'll have to google through. I weighed in at 13.3 and so it worked out at 22. I've been checking out points values ect on this site and one of my friends gave me some books from about 6 months ago.
I'm going to join up on wednesday myself. i was all geared up to go last week and ended up working and i didn't want to spend another week on the binge so decided to just do it. I'm actually finding it ok. As i'm really busy ww products have helped, alltho i'm gonna be cooking tonight so i thought i'd come online for some inspiration, need something yummy to get me through sat night tv... x

Back