Attack New and starting tomorrow

Good luck, how long are you on attack? I found the first day the hardest, more mentally than physically, but I had none of the side effects that some others have had, thankfully.

Have you got all the stuff in? Oat Bran, read the book?

yes got stuff!! - going to do attack for 5 days - if I last that long!!! Hoping not to have the side effects as don't want it to put me off!! Usually drink lots of water anyway so hopefully won't find that too hard!

Hi :)
I too am a newbie, also 38 and started today. Going good so far, just off to cook steak and king prawns for dinner oh and grill turkey steaks for tomorrow's lunch.... Do 2 days to get ahead and plenty to snack on.
Wishing you loads of luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Best of luck! I did attack for 5 days. I found the first day to be very easy with the second and third day the hardest (craving starches). As far as side effects, I really didn't have any. Hopefully it goes smooth for you too. :)

Hi and good luck, i'm also 38, must be that fear of being fat and 40 which makes us start doing something about our weight:D I also wanted to lose 42lb when I started my weightloss although I lost 18lbs with WW first but it was taking far too long so I switched to Dukan, I've since lost a further 22lb and have just 5lb to go until I reach conso. I didn't have any side effects with attack which I also did for 5 days, hopefully you will sail through attack:)

feeling ok thanks - better than I thought I would. Cottage cheese and prawns have featured highly today along with sliced beef. Tried to make a galette - not bad for first attempt but much room for improvement!!!

First day has been easier than I thought it would be - lets hope next few are the same!!
x

Back