new approach

Out with the dog for 30mins this morning,i had a banana before i left as i was starving.Couple of hours later had some sweet chilli baked beans on brown toast.Just having a cuppa with one nature valley roast almond biscuit bar.Plan to have some smoked haddock fillets with a cod in butter sauce over some cauli and greenbeans.Taking the dog out shortly for 30mins or so :)

Still being good,with plenty of walking and started the gym properly this morning doing 30mins,even though i did have a bad back.Eating all good stuff,so i hope this reflects on the scales on friday :/

Still stickin at it,up to one and a half hours walking a day mainly with the dog and the treadmill.My second weigh-in tomoz feel different and my jeans keep falling down well not literally!!!Will report tomoz with the update with everything crossed :)

5lbs off yeeehaaa :)Day off from the gym this morning been 4 times this week plus an hour a day with the dog.The worse times for me are the weekends so i will have to get myself on the go so i don't think of food too often.I need to cut back on the bread a little,i always limit myself to 3 slices a day but whilst waiting for the toaster i sneak a cheeky crust with only reduced sugar jam on no butter.Need to go fruit shopping,have some cherries incase the need to pick.Pleased with the weightloss results anyway and feel better,backache seems to have gone :/ but wont speak too soon,here's to another week :)

5lbs is amazing! Very well done.

Another good weight loss this week -4lbs that's 16lbs in 3 weeks.Think i will up the speed and the incline on the treadmill this week and perhaps go on a friday.Not felt really hungry this week,will have to look through some recipes to stop myself eating the same foods.Reserved a wok,so go and pick that up today.Think i will have some eggs on toast now.Mushroom curry and veg for tea tonight,yum yum :)

Congratulations on the 4lbs, yes I am jealous lol

Struggled yesterday,did'nt have anything bad just wanted to eat too much healthy stuff.I was going to go for a walk but the weather was horrendous.I kept rather busy do household chores.Going to up my game in the gym this week,hoping for a good result friday :)Went for a looong walk for an hour and a half,very blustery but enjoyed it :)Another failed attempt shortly after this post,but now on track

Last edited:
back again!!!!

This will be my 5th week back on the healthy eating plan.I lost 19lbs last month.Feel alot more energetic,so i am going to stick with it

Wow, congrats on your loss - that's fab!

hiya, is this all through healthy eating and exercise?! you are so helpful to me! having looked into slimming world and tried weight watchers,i just wanted to see that someone just making good choices and being disciplined could do it by themselves - seems like everyone i talk to has done 'a plan' or 'a class' :(
i have 21lbs to lose and the idea that i could do it in a couple of months if i set my own mind to it is wonderfully freeing - thankyou so much! :)

Back