New at any weight loss plans

Haha we all put some money in and I made this for him just cause I really don't want him having loads of eggs Laying around I no he won't eat haha. Thank you

I can't wait but we still have to get up as have to do some gardening at the school lol.

When you going away? Xxx

I hope so to Hun :). I will miss ya haha :).

I don't do it that much but thought I'd help the school out and do some free work haha. Caleb will love it xxx

Bless ya Hun you really r unwell at the mo. maybe these days off you might start to feel better :).

Hope you have a great time away Hun :).

My week has been ok been training for a job bit unsure what I think of it lol. Food and that iv been gd lol I'm starting to find it harder now tho but I will keep going more if I keep loading lol.

How's your time off been? Xxx

Weigh in day and iv loss 4lb :) that's 10lb in 4 weeks happy with that but I'm starting to find it hard lol xxx

Been a nice weekend had takeaway :). Worked Fri night midnight till 5.30 so it's been hard to do much but spending time with caleb has been so nice playing and chilling with him :). I'm getting ready to go for a walk and go to the park with my little family to make the most of the sun :).

Then it will be chill day before starting the new week lol.

Weigh in tomorrow just hope it's been a gd week. Haven't had anything I shouldn't have but I don't feel like I have lol xxx

Weigh in and only lost a pound thought it wd have been abit more. But a loss is a loss. Oh well another week another weigh in xxx

Hey Hun how's you? Did you go any where nice? Did you have a nice time?

I'm gd thank you :). Been a strange 2 weeks with the boy off school lol. I hope to be back to normal when he back Monday try and get to the gym 2-3 times a week lol.

Thank you Hun been a loss each week so happy just no I could be doing more lol xxx

Well took my 6 week pic and I have to say I can't tell the different in my body till I looked at the pic :) lol. I take pics every 3 weeks just to see if you can tell lol. Another 100% week so far only tomorrow to go. Back to gym and normal stuff Monday :) xxx

Aw that's great to hear! I really think I should start taking photos, only way to tell really!

I had a lovely holiday thank you :)

Now I'm back though I'm going to try SW again, know a few friends starting it so I'm going to give it one last 100% stick to it attempt! I'll still pop in and see how you're doing :) x

Awwww Hun bless ya :) sounds like a gd plan :). More so with some of your friends doing it I think it helps

I'm better on my own. I tryed with my friend but when there go off I do the same lol.

Yer still pop in Hun nice to see how your doing :)

How r u doing weight wise?

U stayed the same this week lol xxx

My weight has crept up about 1lb but I did go away on hol and I didn't bother following any type of diet for the past 2 weeks! So it could have been worse!

You're doing really well, I just really need to stick at it! xx

Bless ya Hun. And thank you :).

How's your new diet going? Xx

Back