New avatar

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey everyone,

I have decided to change my avatar to a pic of me today, just as I am, no posing, just me. I plan to update every month so that you can see the changes as I lose weight. It will be a good incentive for me and it feels good to be able to show my progress!

So thats something for you all to look forward to teehee! xx

you look good x

thanks you two! The old pic of me wasnt great as I was ashamed to show me face! Lol an agent once told me I would be a great plus size model but I just dont see me bearing all for cameras will all my yucky lumps and bumps, plus I'm only 5'6'' and all the plus size models are really tall so you cant even tell they are plus size! She said it would be editorial and not catwalk (LOL) but still dont have the guts to stand up in front of the world for everyone to see my horrible figure and then say "ahhh, I always knew she was a plus size but I was never certain til I saw her modelling plus size clothes!" Maybe when I'm slim I'll do a photo experience day or something and have a think about it! Haven't changed the pic til now as its only since the last few lbs dropped off the my face got slim enough to be confident enough to show it! Its amazing the difference half a stone or so can make- it always comes off my face and neck first :D x

Shush Marie Im sure you dont have a porky face- at 12st you arent big enough to have a porky face!!! Lol so stop being so down on youself! :D x

tut tut Marie, you DO NOT have a porky face. You may think you do but I bet if you asked 100 ppl what they thought of your face they wouldnt even mention anything about it being porky! hehe xx

Back