new baby in family

peackie

I have a new grandson today been at the hospital since 04-00 and guess what i stuck to my diet and still drank loads of water did have a few cups of tea with a drop of milk but otherwise i was good
He arrived at 11-15 this morning weighing 7ib-3oz and hes beautiful and i was thinking that i lost 10ibs this week 3ibs more than he weighs.
shocking when you think about it but i am winning
but what a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to tell someone

Awwww congratulations.

Does he have a name yet :)

What wonderful news to share with us all.....

Congratulations on the birth of your new Grandson - I'm sure he'll make many dreams come true for you and your family.

H x

proud aunty debs here to and hes so cute i could squidge him lolol and its ok mum im not getting broody lolol had mine no more for me lolol

Congratulations, I am a new granny too, baby almost 3 weeks old! I love her to bits and been spending a lot of time with my daughter and her too. They are both my reason for living. Well done also on sticking to your diet xxx

aaaw how sweet, CONGRATULATIONS, you must be over the moon.

xx sj xx:D:D:D

Congratulations, I am a new granny too, baby almost 3 weeks old! I love her to bits and been spending a lot of time with my daughter and her too. They are both my reason for living. Well done also on sticking to your diet xxx

aaaw how sweet, congrats to you too :D:D:D

xx sj xx

thank yopu all i was not sure about the name to begin with but its growing on me these older names are all coming back arnt they xxx

Back