New baby new me

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
Hi there and thanks for having a peek at my diary .. I will warn you in advance that im hopeless at these things i get side tracked so i should imagine it wont be long before im missing days .
Im what you would call a serial Dieter on one of one since i was around 12. I was a tall child and had a figure from a young age which meant i was always told how BIG i was to me that meant fat. So when i got to my heaviest i didnt really feel any differnt than i did at my smallest. A few years back i reached 23 st.5 I managed to get down to 17st 12 and then stayed there for a while. since then i have lost and gained the same two and a half stone.
I recently gave birth to my 5th child and managed really well during the pregnancy only putting on around 4lb .I quickly dropped almost 3stone after having her but in the past week i have managed to gain about 8lb back. I rejoined slimming world on the 1st of aug at 18st 3 pounds .
So here goes my new start currently breastfeeding my 7 week old baby and hoping to compleate a food diary each day

Breakfast

Heb wholemeal bread

2 rashers bacon fat removed
tomatoes
banana

satsuma

Lunch

large bowl veg soup
heb chedder
slice ham

tea
pork stirfry 1 syn