New bars

SiobhanMT

My new bars have arrived but I'm not going to have one yet as I want to take one to the cinema. Has anyone tried theirs? I think I'll take the praline one as it looks biggest lol. The product review thread hasn't been updated in a week x

I'd like to know this too - mine arrived this morning but not had one yet........ anyone tried one yet?? x

I just had a third of each one for my lunch! The praline one was indeed kind of like a milky way. The vanilla and almond one was fine. The coconut one was my favourite - tasted like a bounty but a very different texture. Please bear in mind that I don't have much of a sweet tooth and am not particularly into chocolate(!).

Mmm, sounds good weasey! My samples of the 3 new bars arrived today - but i'd already had a lemon yog at lunchtime so will have to wait until tomorrow to try. Will post again after lunch tomorrow :)

Was going to order them as samples but didn't want to pay nearly 3 quid shipping. I'll wait till I'm ready for a full pack again.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

i can not weight to get mine ordered them today
:)

got mine with rest of my order :) shame the rest of the order was all wrong :( second time thats happened grrr

Back