New batch of Chocolate shake

Erm mine are all 07 06 12 batch 22225....i am not sending them back. I rather like them! And i don't find them sweet though. Maybe coz i'm a newbie?

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

I have had a bad batch of vanilla ones, they don't taste much of vanilla and sickly sweet! Email Exante, and was sent out 21 replacements the next day!

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

I have had a bad batch of vanilla ones, they don't taste much of vanilla and sickly sweet! Email Exante, and was sent out 21 replacements the next day!

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins
Oh god not the vanilla too :(

Hi all, I have just received 2 lots of the shake bumper packs and my chocolate shakes are also hideously sweet - same batch number too. I have just contacted Exante to see what they say about it, but I'm not happy as that means really not looking forward to 40 more chocolate shakes!

Also, is anyone sure that it is a 'sweetner' taste that is different or could it be sugar? Am a bit worried that the calories/carbs might be different in the dodgy packs and I can't tell the difference in sweetness taste between sugar and sweetner.

xx

Mine taste just fine? If anything if they sent me ones that tasted of mould i would then kick right off. Hmmm strangely everyone is ok with the pink goo formerly known as tomato and basil gloop!lol

I really like the tomato soup even if it does look pretty bad - can't stand the chicken. I mixed mouldy choc with banana today and it was drinkable lol

I do wonder if i made mine wrong. But ended up dumping a tsp bullion in it and it reminded me of baked beans! :D

Oh no Katt I love the Thai chick, I fond I have to ration it out so I have some left to look forward to lol, you can keep your Tom soup, it's the one that goes to work so I've no choice but to have it

63lb to lose. WI 1-4: -19. WI5, -2. WI6, +1. 43lbs to go

Ration it out?!? I would give it away lol but I now mix it with the tomato and it is a lot better ;)

Does the taste have a negative effect? or is it just that they taste funny. My vanilla are the same, very sweet but I just fill them with coffee. Don't really want to send them back.

Hehe good point starlight.

I don't understand the complaint really though. Maybe i'm having a blonde day but isn't sweeter better that mouldier?

New Shakes ??

Hi Everyone,

After switching from exante to cambridge while back, I was hoping to come back to exante and place an order for some shakes at end of week, I'm now very worried as seen few posts that the shakes have got extremely sweet (choc and vanilla) is this all shakes?

I have loved them in past as just creamy and not riddled with sweetners like the cd shakes are, but if this isn't a glitch and thats how they are going to continue to make them not sure i can drink them :(

Is every one having problem shakes ?? xx

I'm new ish i don't find them sweet personally. I guess it depends on ur sweet tolerance, but i don't have a mega sweet tooth.

Hi all, I have just received 2 lots of the shake bumper packs and my chocolate shakes are also hideously sweet - same batch number too. I have just contacted Exante to see what they say about it, but I'm not happy as that means really not looking forward to 40 more chocolate shakes!

Also, is anyone sure that it is a 'sweetner' taste that is different or could it be sugar? Am a bit worried that the calories/carbs might be different in the dodgy packs and I can't tell the difference in sweetness taste between sugar and sweetner.

xx

Please let us know what they say. I haven't sent any off yet but need to soon or I will end up with nothing but chocolate at the end of the month.

If it's the sucralose then it will effect the carb count.

Leese

I have the chocolate shakes from that batch. And think they are prob the nicest ones in the pack. But sweet? Nope. Someone did say something on a thread about they may have to test packs or something to see if they are affected. As it's possible not all in the same batch are affected. Curious though, if a
Poll wAs
Held of people with said packs would they all say they are hideously sweet?

Truly am curious as mine really do just taste like very mild chocolate. I wouldn't say any of them taste sweet. Just like coffee mate if anything i guess.

Hi, after a few emails Exante have said that they are going to send me 42 replacement shakes. All they wanted me to do was confirm the batch number on the packets, nothing was mentioned about me having to return them. I have no idea about what the issue is with them though. I have looked at the ingredients and the only sweet things I can see are the glucose syrup in the creamer and the sweetner. Luckily I have plenty of other flavours to keep me going until my new choc ones arrive. xx

Mine are not too sweet and the vanilla is really nice - the choc tastes of mould (not that I have tasted mould - but it is what I imagine it tastes of lol) but apparently that is what we want them to taste like in the right batches

Back