New Beginning

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
So, I rejoined this morning finally, having had to wait until after payday! I weighed in heavier than I have ever been in my life. 18.12, and no cannons or anything, so disappointing...! (Well my husband laughed anyway. ;))

Today has been the "getting rid of any non-SW friendly stuff remaining in the house" day. I get my Sainsburys delivery tomorrow morning, and my new life begins. Please gods, let it be this time that I get it right.

I have a bowl of "magic porridge" brewing in the fridge for my breakfast - I made it with the Vanilla, Choc & Cherry Muller Light which is 2 syns (and bloody worth it!), so I'll let you all know how it works out.

I'm going to put the finishing touches to my Sainsburys now I think. Wish me luck. :wave_cry:

Hi there and good luck for the new you xx if you shop at Sainsbury's make sure you put a tin of the vegetable ravoli in tomato sauce and a tin of the veg chilli on your list. These are both free food on green and extra easy and my life savers when i have no time to cook or need to shove something in my bag for lunch. I think the ravoli around 50p a tin and the chilli £1.50 but well worth it.

good luck ........ just think that that weight is the heaviest you ever need to be and from now on its lighter and lighter and lighter

Back