• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Beginning

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.39%)
So, I rejoined this morning finally, having had to wait until after payday! I weighed in heavier than I have ever been in my life. 18.12, and no cannons or anything, so disappointing...! (Well my husband laughed anyway. ;))

Today has been the "getting rid of any non-SW friendly stuff remaining in the house" day. I get my Sainsburys delivery tomorrow morning, and my new life begins. Please gods, let it be this time that I get it right.

I have a bowl of "magic porridge" brewing in the fridge for my breakfast - I made it with the Vanilla, Choc & Cherry Muller Light which is 2 syns (and bloody worth it!), so I'll let you all know how it works out.

I'm going to put the finishing touches to my Sainsburys now I think. Wish me luck. :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

teresa32uk

Silver Member
S: 11st2lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st4lb(2.56%)
Hi there and good luck for the new you xx if you shop at Sainsbury's make sure you put a tin of the vegetable ravoli in tomato sauce and a tin of the veg chilli on your list. These are both free food on green and extra easy and my life savers when i have no time to cook or need to shove something in my bag for lunch. I think the ravoli around 50p a tin and the chilli £1.50 but well worth it.

Chelsea

S: 19st11lb C: 17st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st11lb(14.08%)
good luck ........ just think that that weight is the heaviest you ever need to be and from now on its lighter and lighter and lighter