New Beginning

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LadyHelen, 3 March 2010 Social URL.

1. LadyHelen

LadyHelen No Coffee, No Workee

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    So, I rejoined this morning finally, having had to wait until after payday! I weighed in heavier than I have ever been in my life. 18.12, and no cannons or anything, so disappointing...! (Well my husband laughed anyway. ;))

Today has been the "getting rid of any non-SW friendly stuff remaining in the house" day. I get my Sainsburys delivery tomorrow morning, and my new life begins. Please gods, let it be this time that I get it right.

I have a bowl of "magic porridge" brewing in the fridge for my breakfast - I made it with the Vanilla, Choc & Cherry Muller Light which is 2 syns (and bloody worth it!), so I'll let you all know how it works out.

I'm going to put the finishing touches to my Sainsburys now I think. Wish me luck. :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shinymoon

shinymoon Full Member

Best of luck LadyHelen!!!:D

4. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there and good luck for the new you xx if you shop at Sainsbury's make sure you put a tin of the vegetable ravoli in tomato sauce and a tin of the veg chilli on your list. These are both free food on green and extra easy and my life savers when i have no time to cook or need to shove something in my bag for lunch. I think the ravoli around 50p a tin and the chilli £1.50 but well worth it.

5. sharron12

sharron12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck to you. Fancy having no cannons. Very disappointing!

6. Chelsea

Chelsea Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(14.08%)
    Diet:
    Who knows !!
    good luck ........ just think that that weight is the heaviest you ever need to be and from now on its lighter and lighter and lighter

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.