new beginning

Yes you should wait.....you will not believe the change in your figure in a month.

Bonus at Xmas......I'm self employed, so I've forgotton what a bonus is :cry:

give yourself a bonus, buy yourself something nice :p:p
i think ya deserve it!!!

Wat diet ar u doin raven?

Lol, yeah shaz give youself a bonus, go on an all inclusive holiday.......oh thats right you already are!! LOL!!

ok ok! (can't wait now!) I'm going to show the post above to my hubby and tell him.......see I deserve something nice! I need lots of new holiday clothes to be honest. Mine are all baggy...even the Tankini Bottoms:eek::eek:

Your doin really well raven! well done:)
wats cd?

How you finding this week Rachel

Oh that great...well done...you are going to look amazing for all the Christmas parties...I asked you the same question on your diary thread - so just ignore me!!!!

havin my first weigh in tomorro mornin aggghhhhh so nervous but excited at the same time!

First weigh in!!!!

Had my first weigh in this morning, i ouldnt belive it iv lost a stone, one whole stone!!!!:D:D:D
im so happy cant believe iv done so well

I no i was so shocked, i think the lady weighin me was to cos she asked me to get on the scales a second time to make sure ha ha! its lik the best feeling ever i swear im over te moon cant stop smiling

Good luck ladylipo. Focus on that first weight loss and don't let anyone or anything distract you that focus. There will be easy days and there will be hard days - but that weight loss at the end of the week will make it the struggle a distant memory.

GO FOR IT

Back