new beginning

Oh god dan it anyway ha ha

I'v always kinda drank a lot of water even before this i was drinking abt 3 litres a day im just used to it already!

Well had my second weigh in this mornin lost 4lbs im happy with that,it just seems lik a bit of a disapointment from last wk but i suppose i could hav put that 4lbs on an i wouldn't be very happy then wood i!!!!

My friend is doing LT with me an she got her period 2 wks early!
She said to the lady in the chemist an she said thats normal and she might continue to hav them until she comes off LT is this normal???

Have never heard of that!!! And been on here for ages!!! suggest that she calls the LT helpline for some detailed advice....

I thought it sounded a bit weird, cant be good for her either like!
im freezin the last week so cold my toes went completely numb the other day and i couldnt walk properly im always shivering even rite now im sitting here with a t-shirt hoody and jacket on me an im still cold, im sorry for always moaning an going on abt it but i dnt think its mormal to be this cold is it?

Oh yes!! Cold is a definite sympton of LT and these diets!!! I started in June and was really frozen for the first few weeks....doing the diet in winter is worse I think....lots of nice fleece tops to keep you toasty!!

Oh thats ok, i thought i was the only one this cold hee hee silly me! :rolleyes:
gonna hav a nice HOT bath now soon that should warm me up that an 10 cups of tea :D

It'll all be worth when all the weights off eh sparkles:D:D:D

Think of all the cals you are burning off keeping warm!!

I've been living in my vest. Have actually been tempted to do some exercise to warm up. Good job all the jumpers I own are getting too big as I can fit extra layers underneath, and when eventually I am warm think how much slimmer I will look!!:D

I really keeps ya going dosnt it knowing that your loosing weight and it dosent take forever like most diets, and the clothes getting baggy is the best feeling ever:):):) I'm hoping to be at goal for christmas all going well, a girl i work with said to me today wow your gone so much smaller,i swear i was smiling for the rest of the day:D

:DIts such a fab feeling....keep that feeling to get you through those tough days.....you are doing great!!!

iv just been reading some ppls posts abt christmas!
im hopimg to be off lipotrim by then only hope i can keep it up
the past few mornings iv been very light headed an completey drained even tough iv had well enuf sleep!

If you are not felling well you should mention to you Chemist....you are almost at a BMI of 25....wonder should you try maintence for last few weeks which allows you eat one meal a day and still loose (but not as much)???

I was thinking abt that alrite, i just get low sometimes doin this diet but i think ill just keep it up till im at my goal! I just hav to keep motivating myself! :)
Jut now i went upstairs an tried on some clothes from when i was at goal weight before an guess wat :eek::eek::eek: they fit again WOOO WHOOO well theres a couple that dnt but they will!

Tanx for the advice bea x

Trying on clothes is the best of all motivations!!! I still have my Size 10 Levis for next Christmas...I WILL FIT INTO THEM!!!!

Back