new beginnings

Smurfette

Silver Member
Hi everyone - I have tried again and again to get back into the Lipotrim diet but I cant quite seem to do it.. i did lose weight on it on my first attempt but it crept slowly back on as my bad habits crept back in. After a bit of research I've decided to do the dukandiet. I know carbs - mostly bread is my major downfall and I love fish - esp prawns adn crabmeat. I am nearly at the end of my first day and am superexcited to think I might gain control of my eating habits and akshully be able to eat food in doing that! I love the minimins site as its nice to chat with others going thru the same scenario. heres hoping to hear good thinks about this diet! Cheers! Smurfette

Hey honey
Good luck on Dukan - sounds like this sort of diet is suited to you. To early days for me to tell you how sucessful it is as I am only on day 4 but I have met a few people recently who have done it and without exception they have all had great results.
x

hi hun welcome on board
have a good look round , theres some great info on here
dont be afraid to ask any questions
It will be busier week days

Welcome to the diet and the forum, have a good look round - there are loads of good tips and hints, and start a diary in the diaries sub forum so we can have a good nosey at what you're eating!

thanx all - i have started my diary - today went well tho i could do more on the waterfront. i am tired thisevening but i think thats more january and back at work than diet related. i'm off to bed early.. chat soon xx

Hi there and welcome; you will find lots of support and info here. The great thing about Dukan is that once you slip into ketosis you don't feel hungry.

Back