New bumper packs

ooo i didnt even know there were goin to be new packs! - i just started my first months varity pack today. eeek!
:)

Just checked last night didn't see anything new. I keep checking as well ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

reckon they'd say? haha.. or will it be TOP SECRET!!!! i might give i a go, all they can say is no..
xx

To promote their new bumper packs, they should give us a discount code, so we can try them for cheaper! ;)

Last edited:
Wish they'd hurry up :) I've gotta order my very last pack on Friday :D

Dont think they are changing them, but are adding a new bumper pack, and water flavourings, its all a bit top secret though. Bumper packs are staying the same price though, that we do know! :D

Yeah, it has "popular products" and it has a catagory for drinks now.. but nothing within that category.. So :p haha

Its been updated now :D
They must be working on it just now :)

A blackcurrant drink :)
And new bumper packs... soups and bars, or shakes and bars
Looking good :D

Oh... and a shakes and soups bumper pack :)
Same prices too :D

Oooohhh there is a blackcurrant water flavouring in the drinks section :D
I'm placing an order in 2 weeks, I'll be getting that, woo.

Oh my and an orange water flavouring, we are being spoilt lol

I'll def be getting the shakes and bars bumper back from now on....thanks exante!!

Ah I waited and waited before having to order two days ago cos my stuff had run out! It came today. I might order the drinks stuff now anyway haha I can't see anywhere how much the tubs of flavouring will make up? Just to work out the cost against buying ready flavoured water. Will probably buy them anyway though, cos we want to encourage them to diversify lol.

I was wondering the same about the water flavourings, how long they would last/how many litres a tub would go into.
So I've emailed exante and will post what they say.

Back