New bumper packs

Exante Water Flavourings on sale now!!!

Wow I'm so excited that the water flavourings have just come on sale on the Exante Site. I'm about to order mine!! Can't wait to try them!! XX:D

New Packs

Just got an e-mail from exante to say new packs have arrived and water flavourings, if anyone interested have a look at their web site.

BF

New water flavours just launched on Exante

Hi everyone on Exante
Just wanted to say that I've just placed an order for a mixed pack of the new Exante fruit water flavourings. So glad that they've launched these as had previously used something similar on LL a few years ago and really missed not having something to make the water more interesting to drink. Finally the wait is over!
Enjoy!

So my water flavours arrived today, just tried the orange one and it was scrummy. I'll try the other two later and let you know how they shape up. Think each pot will prob last a little while cos you only need a little bit. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just had the peach one and it was nice :)

Last edited:
You cant though, as it wont let proceed to check out, and just highlights in RED the minimum order amount!

Its silly, the amount of trade they will miss out from people on CD, as the have undercut CD flavouring prices, and dont forget these are potential customers that might think about changing over to exante as well! :doh:

I always thought it was because they just sell online and use the minimum order amount to 'confirm' that you're ordering your full nutritional intake....... or is that me being naive? Maybe that'll change if enough people email... can't be too difficult to make it so people can buy a sample selectin pack or just the water flavourings without having to spend so much!

I suppose maybe that could be the cast but on that basis theres no reason not to send out the water flavourings only

Its silly, the amount of trade they will miss out from people on CD, as the have undercut CD flavouring prices, and dont forget these are potential customers that might think about changing over to exante as well! :doh:

There isn't really much information about the water flavourings on the Exante site, but if you zoom into the picture of the tub, it says one teaspoon for 250ml of water. The Cambridge water flavourings use one teaspoon for every litre of water. So if the tub sizes are the same (or similar) then the Cambridge one is still better value for money.

I've emailed Exante to confirm the size and also asked if it contains aspartame - I assume it does.

I've emailed Exante to confirm the size and also asked if it contains aspartame - I assume it does.

Id be very surprised if it does, the fact Exante dont use aspartame is one of their selling points.

At Exante™ Diet we believe that our clients should have the best products, that’s why we are the only meal replacement company in the UK that have NO aspartame, NO artificial colours, NO monosodium glutamate (MSG) and have NO genetically modified products!

Id be very surprised if it does, the fact Exante dont use aspartame is one of their selling points.

At Exante™ Diet we believe that our clients should have the best products, that’s why we are the only meal replacement company in the UK that have NO aspartame, NO artificial colours, NO monosodium glutamate (MSG) and have NO genetically modified products!

When I went to CD, the CDC said....."why dont they put it in, to save money I guess" :eek: :rolleyes: :D

That is what I'm hoping, but there must be some kind of sweetner in it.

The quote applies to their meal replacement products. The water flavourings are an optional extra and not really part of the required products, so it may not apply.

I'll let you know when I get a reply. Unless someone else already knows?

Back