New, but in an odd situation

Had enough

Hi,
i'm guessing lots of people will read this and think i'm crazy because i'm looking at weight loss stuff to start in the next few months because i'm 29weeks pregnant.

i had to lose 2 stone to get pregnant with baby no.2 i also had to lose weight first time round. it was such hard work but i did start to get into good exercise habits with extreme bad eating habits.

now i feel like i need to be ready to get straight back to losing weight when i've had the baby. my weight is really gettting me down and although i shouldn't i weigh myself everyday and seeing the scales hit the weight i started from before i was pregnant is heart breaking.

i wish i could be someone who felt in their prime, glowing, natural and gorgeous pregnant but all i see is the extra weight. i'm worried when the baby gets here i'll lose my motivation to get rid of the weight. but i'm 30 next year and i have at least 8 stone to lose i just don't really know where to start.

just having someone that understands would be a great start, my hubby is average weight no matter what he eats and isn't good and hearing that i feel this way so it feels quite lonely and such a mountain to climb.:cry:

hiya,

I'm afraid I'm no good for you as never been in your situation, but wanted to reassure you that there'll be loads of people on here who can and will help.

Are you doing any particular plan at the minute?

Love
kerry xx

when i lost weight before my first pregnancy i was doing slimming world and loved it. this time around it was just diet and exercise and whilst pregenant i'm just trying to have a healthy balance to make sure he gets everything he needs. not sure what 'plan' i'll take after he is here though.

thanks for taking the time to read thats really kind. good luck with the lead up to ur big day! xx

Once you have had your baby then you'll be able to concentrate on losing weight. Until then have a chat to your midwife or doctor and see what they advise.

Irene xx

Back