New but returning!

choufleur

Hi everyone :D

I'm new to posting on these forums but not to the CD. I began the diet in January 2010 but gave it up after a few months, my own fault, I was living the student lifestyle! Went back on it last October through to the middle of January this year and lost a good 2 1/2 stone although I was on/off throughout that time what with Christmas and a trip to New York. I then began a relationship with a wonderful man who I've known for 10 years and moved in with him in June and...guess what? Yup, put mostly all the weight back on :(

So now the time has come for action! I'm back on the diet - had some shake packs left over from last time that I've been using since last Wednesday, and it's my first meeting with my new CDC tomorrow. My boyfriend is being hugely supportive (although tonight he did eat a massive pizza in the same room as me!) and I really want this to work this time. It's alright for him, he's one of those annoying naturally slim people who can eat whatever he wants and never gains a pound, haha.

But, yes! I've decided to sign up here because I lurked last time, reading the threads and peoples' experiences to help me keep going, and I could really really do with the extra support this time, and just the knowledge that other people are putting themselves through this too to become happier with themselves!

So this is just a big HELLO! and GOOD LUCK! to everyone (and me :D). Hope to see you all around :)

Aw! Hello!! Good luck!! Xxx

Hi,good luck xx

Back