Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New but returning!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by choufleur, 18 September 2011 Social URL.

1. choufleur

choufleur Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone :D

I'm new to posting on these forums but not to the CD. I began the diet in January 2010 but gave it up after a few months, my own fault, I was living the student lifestyle! Went back on it last October through to the middle of January this year and lost a good 2 1/2 stone although I was on/off throughout that time what with Christmas and a trip to New York. I then began a relationship with a wonderful man who I've known for 10 years and moved in with him in June and...guess what? Yup, put mostly all the weight back on :(

So now the time has come for action! I'm back on the diet - had some shake packs left over from last time that I've been using since last Wednesday, and it's my first meeting with my new CDC tomorrow. My boyfriend is being hugely supportive (although tonight he did eat a massive pizza in the same room as me!) and I really want this to work this time. It's alright for him, he's one of those annoying naturally slim people who can eat whatever he wants and never gains a pound, haha.

But, yes! I've decided to sign up here because I lurked last time, reading the threads and peoples' experiences to help me keep going, and I could really really do with the extra support this time, and just the knowledge that other people are putting themselves through this too to become happier with themselves!

So this is just a big HELLO! and GOOD LUCK! to everyone (and me :D). Hope to see you all around :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sapphirestara

sapphirestara Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Aw! Hello!! Good luck!! Xxx

4. Dolly2

Dolly2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there, I am also new and just bordered the wagon!!! Good luck and look forward to chatting.
    Dolly

5. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi,good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.