New Butterscotch Hi-Fi bar

I liked them nom nom.

I seen them but never thought to buy them as I thought they was like the other hifi bars that one bar was a hexa! Will be getting some next week! X

Saw this thread and thought :eek: wot have i missed so text my c earlier and she said pop up to hers which i did and she had the boxes in her hallway so i bought some and wow they are lovely more expensive than alpen lights but they seem more substancial than an alpen.

I like them but not as much as I like the new chocolate one. They are a good alternative to Alpen lights for a change, but I'll still be eating Alpen lights too.

Gail x
I agree with Gail

The new chocolate ones are astonishing. I am by no means a chocaholic, but I could be with these bad boys!

Tried one today for the first time and gave one to a work colleague. She won't be getting any more lol. Not for sharing:eek:

Not tried the new butterscotch ones yet - will do though as like the idea of two instead of one - even if they are smaller.

Hope i'm not delveloping a sweet tooth after all these years

Steve

I'm going to get another box on Monday.

Considering I pay £1.50-65 for a box of 5 alpen lights. £2 for the 6 isn't that bad!

I also find with alpen lights i can easily eat 2 at once, whereas these are a bit too sweet for that. Have been replacing my bourneville bar with one of these - 8 less syns and lovley!

sarah5298a1 said:
these are very nice i have to hide them from my other half! bought 3 boxes in my 2 nd week still got 2 boxes left x

I had to do the same! My OH managed to polish off a whole box in less than 24 hours!

Very sickly - especially the two of 'em - by the way I don't have a sweet tooth, so the last 4 will be giveaways at work;)

I tried these but didn't really like them unfortunately and prefer the Alpen light chocolate orange ones. Never mind, I can take the remaining 5 as my contribution to the slimmer of the week basket at next week's SW class so someone else can enjoy them.

I wish i liked alpen lights but i don't like the texture. The new buterscotch hifis are define, will have to stock up on them as i tend to use them as a 3 syn snack rather then a hex. Choc orange hifi is still the best though :D

These are amazing I love them ... Can smell them through the box

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Finally got my hands on a box of the butterscotch hifi's and i have to say i loved them!! I had one in the morning with fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and saved the second one for with a cup of coffee while i was watching telly last night :)
Love that they are too sweet to eat both at the same time!!! With the alpen lights i usually eat them both at once coz they are very yummy but not too sweet!!! :)

I also find that the aldi less than 70 cal breakfast bars (2 for heB) are too sweet to eat both at once.....so i do the same with those!! the chocolate orange ones are yummy!! :)

i thought they were ok.....not great,lol.
tbh i wont be buying again as there are other hi fi's i much prefer as well as the aldi bars and fibre plus bars.

Back