New Butterscotch Hi-Fi bar

Im in love! They taste fab and you can have 2!! Nom Nom Nom x

Bought a box of these at class tonight and they are scrummy

well they are certainly going down well with the members at my groups....just a little reminder that the whole box is not a HE B lol

Our C hasnt mentioned these yet.. or she might of done a few weeks back when i couldn't stay after WI. I;ve been avoiding sweet cereal bars but will have to give these a go, as i love butterscotch and donations to charity form buying them all good :D

hope there are some in class tomorrow

I like them but not as much as I like the new chocolate one. They are a good alternative to Alpen lights for a change, but I'll still be eating Alpen lights too.

Gail x

Havent got them in our group yet. Our c is on holiday so we have a stand in c. She may bring them in next week, hope so, although I have a right big stash of the double choc Alpen lights, nom nom

I like butterscotch... but not really impressed with these... :(

They smell great but taste really disappointing... and don't you think that they would have been better with plain choc instead of milk??

And another thing... (see what you've started now!!) £2.00 per BOX!!! Ok, I know that 15 PENCE goes to charidee, but that means that it works out at £1.85 for only 3 HEX B's. Other Hi-fi's are £1.35!!!!

There again you could all totally disagree with me and dismiss me as a grumpy guts, who is still bemoaning the demise of her beloved toffee and pecan hi-fi bars...

I still can't believe that they've gone!!!! :(

I dont think these are big enough to warrant 3.5 of my syns :( I dont think I'll be buying these again.

They R ok but I was a bit disapointed. They R quite small. I think sw should do a white chocolate hi fi x

Just texted my C and she'll apparently 'have lots and lots!!' in class tonight! xx

I love :heartpump: them, only prob for me is the price. £2 for 3 hexb's is a lot :(.

Just stocked up on fibre plus bars in co-op £1 for a box of 4!

Back