new c

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
about 7 weeks ago my fab consulant left us :cry:and we got a replacement who was really lovely and motivational plus she has lost7 stone on the plan and , she was only tempory as she had another class and a f/t job . we have a new c starting not next week but the week after. Now i have t get used to new c & set of scales!!!! :D hope the new scales are nice to me lol

Aw, it's always a shame when a consultant you enjoyed leaves. I hope that your new one is just as fab and that her scales are good to you! But looking at your ticker you are well on your way to target. How wonderful that must be :D Long way to go for me!!

Hey, whichever plan you did it on you've obviously put in the work and dedication, so well done you :)

You'll be fine hun,and the scales will be fine too - they should all weigh the same. You can get weighed at any group anywhere and if your weight went up and down with their scales it would be a nightmare. I was told the scales can be half a pound out, maximum!

Good luck chick. xx

I am sure you will do just fine.
All SW scales are calibrated so will be the same. Good luck with your new C.

We use the same make of scales in our child health clinic. they are calibrated within 40 gms of each other which is less than 2 ounces

Back