New Cambridge Diet Sole Sourcer..

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by mumo4, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. mumo4

mumo4 Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, is there anyone else out there in the same boat as me?

Just started the SS yesterday and feel so tired :(

Waiting for ketosis to kick in, I have a 7 month old and a three year old to look after so need a little more energy.

Have managed to stick 100% at the mo tho it has been hard.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbelluk

tinkerbelluk Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi I'm kind of in the same boat as you with a just turned 2 year old and a 4 month old to look after.

I found the first few days really tough and I still have tough days now 3 weeks in. I just keep on reminding myself I'm doing this for them so I can run around with them and not be the fat mummy at the school gate ;)

Keep at it, it will get easier :)

4. mumo4

mumo4 Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You know what tinkerbelluk, I know exactly how you feel. My little boy has so much energy, and feel awful when I have to say "thats enough now, mummy's tired"
    Thank you btw, for the encouragement :)

5. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi Jaimee

Just found your diary:D I love the diary section, always a good read for inspiration, so glad you've started one:)

It's very hard to diet when you have little ones running around, but once you've got 10 days or so under your belt, your energy levels will rocket I promise.

Tracey
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.