Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New Cambridge Diet Sole Sourcer..

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by mumo4, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. mumo4

mumo4 Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, is there anyone else out there in the same boat as me?

Just started the SS yesterday and feel so tired :(

Waiting for ketosis to kick in, I have a 7 month old and a three year old to look after so need a little more energy.

Have managed to stick 100% at the mo tho it has been hard.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbelluk

tinkerbelluk Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi I'm kind of in the same boat as you with a just turned 2 year old and a 4 month old to look after.

I found the first few days really tough and I still have tough days now 3 weeks in. I just keep on reminding myself I'm doing this for them so I can run around with them and not be the fat mummy at the school gate ;)

Keep at it, it will get easier :)

4. mumo4

mumo4 Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You know what tinkerbelluk, I know exactly how you feel. My little boy has so much energy, and feel awful when I have to say "thats enough now, mummy's tired"
    Thank you btw, for the encouragement :)

5. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi Jaimee

Just found your diary:D I love the diary section, always a good read for inspiration, so glad you've started one:)

It's very hard to diet when you have little ones running around, but once you've got 10 days or so under your belt, your energy levels will rocket I promise.

Tracey
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.