New Cambridge Dieter

Thumbelina1979

Hi all :wave_cry:

im new to this whole "forum" thing so please forgive me

ive been reading all your amazing posts which is spurring me on so well done to all of you :flirt2:

im on day 10 of the diet - lost 10 in my first week which is absolutely amazing!!! weighing in again on Friday and have everything crossed for a big loss again as i have so much weight to loose :cry:

anyway hope everyone else is having a good week

:grouphugg:

Last edited:
Good luck a great diet just make sure when you get weight off you follow the plans up. I lost 8 stone 8 pounds 3 years ago all went back on. I'm back on it and 2 stone 3 down

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss! There are lots of nice, supportive people on here to spur you on :)

Hi peeps

Just reflecting on how this weeks gone as I prepare for my second weigh in tomorrow!!! ;)

I'm really glad to have made it this far as I didn't think I would! I'm already feeling more confident and can see that I'm loosing weight which is an amazing feeling

Got everything crossed for a good weigh in tomorrow as stuck to the diet 100% for the 2nd week running!!!!

Hope everyone else is having a good week!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for the weigh in!

Well I weighed in and lost 4lb! I know 4lb is good but I can't help but feel slightly disappointed :(

I've been 100% good this week and really expected more off! Feeling really yukky tonight now so taking myself off to bed in the hope I wake up in a better mood and have a better frame of mind in the morning!

Hope everyone else is ok and happy with their losses x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Try not to focus on the lbs lost but on how you are feeling.

I'm only on day 1 so hard to comment really. I have done it before though but quit after a couple of weeks.

I'm staying on here as there is so much to read that I could spend forever on here and no time in the fridge, lol.

Good luck and stick with it. I hope you sleep well

C xxx

That's a brilliant loss for week 2. I think I only lost 2.5lbs so be pleased. More than 1/4stone x

Hi

That's s great loss, stone in 2 weeks!

Keep positive your doing great x

mrsf

Back