New Cambridge Dieter

Thanks for the positive messages all I really appreciate it x feel a lot better today :) ( and it's only 7 o'clock!).

Think I just had one of them days yesterday where I felt sorry for myself

A stone in 2 weeks is a good weight loss and I am proud of what I've achieved really! Bring on the next stone hey x

Thanks everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done... All that matters is that the weight is coming off and not going back on. Keep it up.x x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Didn't even look at it as a stone in 2 weeks, wow. normally the 1st month is about a stone depending on your starting weight.

Glad your feeling better today. Sometimes that's all it takes I think.

Keep going and keep us up to date. xxxx

Morning all x

Well it's Monday again let's hope its the start of a successful week

Have been 100% on the diet since Friday ( well not just since Friday) but I weighed today and I'm still exactly the same weight???? How's that happened? Surely no food and just liquid I should of lost something??

Has anyone else has this same problem?? :(

You might just be due a woosh soon. Sometimes we hang on to water for no reason x

Newby - CD

Hi. I am also new to this forum so please dont mind me :)
Hopefully I'll be starting the Cambridge diet by the 1st of April and I have a very special occasion coming up on the 30th of June :D
1) How much weight can I loose in that time with this diet?
2) Also is the Exante diet exactly the same as CD but cheaper?
And lastly please enlighten me with your success stories. Thanks all :cool:

Well here goes today is weigh in number 3! Been 100% again so hoping for a good loss!

Can feel such a difference in my clothes and I had my first compliment which boosted my ego a lot!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Will update my loss later on :)

C x

Good luck! Hope the scales are good to you :)

Well done x 3lb is probably what I'm gonna end up with too x but really happy with that

At least it's off and not on hey ;)

Thumbelina1979 said:
Well here goes today is weigh in number 3! Been 100% again so hoping for a good loss!

Can feel such a difference in my clothes and I had my first compliment which boosted my ego a lot!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Will update my loss later on :)

C x

Good luck... Weigh in number 3 for me Tuesday.....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck :)
A stone in ur first two weeks was amazing :)
Xx

Well what can I say! Im absolutely gobsmacked! I just been for my third weigh in and I lost a massive 7lb! I'm over the moon! A stone and a half in 3 weeks is unbelievable! What motivation to keep going! I love this diet!!!!

I did get some bars this week so if I feel hungry or like I want to eat something they are there! Plus I put them in the fridge so they will be nice and cold ;)

I'm so happy right now :)

Thumbelina1979 said:
Well what can I say! Im absolutely gobsmacked! I just been for my third weigh in and I lost a massive 7lb! I'm over the moon! A stone and a half in 3 weeks is unbelievable! What motivation to keep going! I love this diet!!!!

I did get some bars this week so if I feel hungry or like I want to eat something they are there! Plus I put them in the fridge so they will be nice and cold ;)

I'm so happy right now :)

Well done thats brilliant!!! x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Omg that is amazing weight lost hope your very proud. very well done I hope this weeks as much of a success. Do you have much to lose?

Unfortunately I do have a lot to loose so my losses will be bigger at the start but if I can do it anyone can :)

Congrats :) fabulous xx

I have 6 to 7 stone to lose. I lost 11lbs in my first week and I thought that was amazing so I'd be happy with 2 to 3 lbs a week :) your loss is fab well done

Back