New Cambridge Dieter

Yeah I agree... regret it now as I didnt need to do it :-(...... just want to stop being such a moody mare lol. I think im gonna stick with SS xx

I've not been too bad with mood swings ;). Think my first week was the worst but since then I've been happy go lucky (but then I'm sure my husband would disagree!) lol

Keep up the good work x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

silencemylips said:
My mood swings on ss are terrible, i think it's more a childish strop that I'm not eating yummy foods though.

Lol x how far into the diet are you? X

Thumbelina1979 said:
Lol x how far into the diet are you? X

I'm restarting in the next week, just trying to get my motivation high at the minute. Ive given permission for my bf to slap me back to reality if I turn into a stroppy bugger when I'm back on it! Hah

Day 35 today... Wi tomorrow... 5th week will be over & done with onto week 6...

I feel so weak today !?!?!?

martinec said:
That's brilliant :) well done!!!!! Xxxx

Thanks ? feeling really good at the moment too!

People are starting to notice which is boosting my confidence no end ?

How you doing?

Weigh in 4lb off.... 5 weeks 24lb... Onwards & downwards week 6.... 10lb / 14lb to go......

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Started out as13.2.... Now at 11.6 possible 10.6 would be nice..... So 14lb to go... Then up the steps....

Liveonce said:
Hi ladies well done ur all doing so well my 5th week weigh in tomoz last week I lost 4pm giving me a 22lb total :)

Well done..... It's all so exciting

Up and at em earlier this morning! Gonna be a long day today x

Work all day then home to bake some yummy cupcakes for my aunties birthday tomorrow where we will all be going out for food and some drinks! (obviously I will be on the water!)

I think I dread the though of going out for a meal and just sit there drinking water while everyone around me eats yummy food but when I get there and smell all the lush food coming to the table it normally satisfies my cravings for food! Am I weird or do everyone do that? :)

Weigh day tomorrow so must stay strong......

Totally agree with you there thumbelina regarding smell of food I on day 6 today but yesterday was cooking tea and was smelling the food and totally put me off seems to satisfy the urge but it's like what they say " face onto the temptation resolves giving into the temptation" x

I love sniffing food lol! I pretended to need a wee the other day up town so I had an excuse to go into the bakery.... ha ha what a saddo I am!! I sniffed my daughters cheese bacon and beans on toast today! Actually.... im probably classed as a Saddo Weirdo :-/

Charlie Woo Woo said:
I love sniffing food lol! I pretended to need a wee the other day up town so I had an excuse to go into the bakery.... ha ha what a saddo I am!! I sniffed my daughters cheese bacon and beans on toast today! Actually.... im probably classed as a Saddo Weirdo :-/

Em.....I've been sniffing food too! Lol

Sniffing food is the only thing getting me through at the min! But I am driving myself crazy as I keep making people cup cakes and fruit cakes just because! Lol

I'm getting slimmer but I'm making them fatter ;) love it! X

Hi peeps

Well had my weigh in tonight and I'm really disappointed as I only lost 1lb!!! That's right 1lb :(

Feeling really gutted as I've been 100% again this week and was kind of expecting a good loss this week!

Going out for a family meal tonight so now im contemplating having some food to cheer me up but my husband doesn't think it's a good idea as the last time I gave in I stopped doing the diet!!!!

Help!!!!

Back