New Cambridge Dieter

oh i know how you feel but please dont give in. You will regret it... you know you will. You know what food choices to make if you feel like you need something. Give it another week PLEASE and stay strong and focused. xxx

Well .... I did have something to eat a chicken salad! :)

I have a sore throat today now which is really weird lol

Feel ok to get right back on it this morning so fingers crossed :)

Thanks for your advise think it helped me with my decision ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thumbelina1979 said:
Well .... I did have something to eat a chicken salad! :)

I have a sore throat today now which is really weird lol

Feel ok to get right back on it this morning so fingers crossed :)

Thanks for your advise think it helped me with my decision ;) x

:) i bet that was nice. Good for you xxx

Charlie Woo Woo said:
:) i bet that was nice. Good for you xxx

Thanks it was! The first mouthful of warm chicken was to die for lol

I have got a sore throat this morning though which is pretty weird as I was fine yesterday!

Ready to get back on it today :) thanks for your support x

Thumbelina1979 said:
Thanks it was! The first mouthful of warm chicken was to die for lol

I have got a sore throat this morning though which is pretty weird as I was fine yesterday!

Ready to get back on it today :) thanks for your support x

arghh no problem... anytime. Hope your throat feels better! Maybe try sipping some hot water x

well I've been absolutely rubbish this week :(

On and off the diet all week and I got weigh in tomorrow! I so don't want to go!

So wish I hadn't had that 1lb loss it pushed me over the edge and now I'm giving in to food too easily! It's a real shame too as I'm just starting to feel good about myself again!

Let's see what tomorrow brings.....

Liveonce said:
how did your weigh go hunn ? do u look at old pictures of when you were A weight u wer happy with i look at old pictures(althou i thought i was big at the time )they really motivate me to get back there xxx

Well..... Um..... I kind of haven't gone :(

My uncle was rushed into hospital so have kind of used that as an excuse to cheat even more!!! :(

I'm going on holiday in a weeks time and was planning on sticking to the diet while I was away but as I'm off it now I'm kind of thinking I could have a fresh start when I'm back???? Maybe I'm making a big mistake? I don't know :( x

Hi all

Been off the diet for the last 4 months but have today taken the plunge and started again.... 2 stone heavier :(

Really need to stick to this now! Need inspiration so any stories will help ;)

Hope everyone is good x

Thumbelina1979 said:
Hi all

Been off the diet for the last 4 months but have today taken the plunge and started again.... 2 stone heavier :(

Hope everyone is good x

Welcome back... :) :)

You can do it... Stay focused...:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Miletaj said:
Welcome back... :) :)

You can do it... Stay focused...:)

Thanks x so far so good x was a bit hungry last night so went to bed a bit earlier than normal x starving this morning though so will have to have a shake earlier than normal today x

How are you getting on miletaj?? X

Well I faltered last night and had a ham and egg salad with a piece of bread x granted I could of done much worse but the fact I couldn't make it to my first weigh in without cheating has really bothered me!

Going straight back on it today even if my stomach is making the worlds worst noises this morning x

Weigh in tonight fingers crossed I haven't damaged anything!!! Xxx

Thumbelina1979 said:
Well I faltered last night and had a ham and egg salad with a piece of bread x granted I could of done much worse but the fact I couldn't make it to my first weigh in without cheating has really bothered me!

Going straight back on it today even if my stomach is making the worlds worst noises this morning x

Weigh in tonight fingers crossed I haven't damaged anything!!! Xxx

How did you get on with weigh in???

Drink more water....

The more you drink - the more you shrink...:)

Hi all

Hope everyone is good x
Hiyaa
As long as you have the right frame of mind you will do it hun, i think this forum is an absolute life saver and i know i would have gave in lots of times but reading so many inspiring stories on here has kept me going. Good Luck :) xxxx

ciaraxx said:
Hiyaa
As long as you have the right frame of mind you will do it hun, i think this forum is an absolute life saver and i know i would have gave in lots of times but reading so many inspiring stories on here has kept me going. Good Luck :) xxxx

Thanks x I stuck to it all week and weighed tonight and I've lost a stone! Whoop whoop :) well happy at the min x

Ahhhh well done, thats amazing :) bet you feel on top of the world! weight loss rocks xx

Back